Pangot Binsar Corbett Lansdowne Tour Package
₹18500/ per person
Pangot - Binsar - Corbett - Lansdowne
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 24 Aug, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Pangot Binsar Corbett Lansdowne Tour Package Destination Details
- PangotThis small peaceful charming hill town is placed in the hilly Kumaon region and is touted as one of the best weekend getaways from Delhi for those who love trekking, bird watching, adventurous activities, and mountain biking. A true bird lover’s paradise, you can spot close to 580 avifauna species including Lammergeyer, Rufous-bellied Niltava, Himalayan Griffon, Spotted and Slaty-backed Forktail, and Blue-winged Minla, among others at the Kilbury and Snow View Point. The picturesque landscape and relaxing charm of the town attracts countless tourists who prefer to spend a relaxing vacation while being close to nature.Places to visit: Snow View Point, Naini Peak, and Sattal341 km away from Delhi
- LansdowneThis calm town in Uttrakhand is home to some of the most breathtaking and picturesque views. With its salubrious weather and pristine surroundings, Lansdowne is the perfect place to unwind in the lap of nature. But that is not all that it offers!Places to Visit: If history fused with art is your fix, visit the Darwan Singh Regimental Museum in Lansdowne. Sprawled over two-floor units, the museum boasts of an impressive collection of arms, uniforms, rare photographs of army generals and some certificates and details about the origin and achievements of Garhwal Rifles. To get in touch with spirituality, pay a visit to St. John’s Church and Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple in town. For thrill and adventure seekers, a hike or short trek up the ‘Tip n Top’ hill-point and Bhim Pakora will be an exhilarating experience.Approx 270km from Delhi
Day 01 Delhi - Pangot (320kms/7-8Hrs)
Arrive Delhi, proceed to Pangot (Near Nainital). Check-in to your hotel and freshen up. The Kumaon hills are known for their idyllic beauty – mountains silhouetted against the sky, streams rippling through the silence of forests, and placid lakes reflecting the changing panorama of nature. In the evening, enjoy. Overnight stay at Nainital.
Day 02 Pangot (Nainital Excursion)
After breakfast, Full day is at leisure to explore the hill retreat of Nainital. Visit Mall road, Boating Club, Cable Car Ride, Thandi Sadak, and Lakes(Sat tal, Naukuchiatal etc). It is blessed with scenic natural splendour and varied natural resources. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the epithet of 'Lake District' of India. Later back to hotel, Rest of the day free at leisure, overnight stay at hotel at Pangot.
Day 03 Pangot- Binsar (100kms/3-4hrs)
After Breakfast, drive to Binsar - A small town in the state of Uttarakhand and is located amidst dense green forests. It is famous for the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary. Located on the Jhandi Dhar hills of Kumaon. The place is known for its greenery and is surrounded by virgin forests of oak, rhododendron, pine and deodar all around. The main attraction of the town of Binsar is the wildlife sanctuary. The sanctuary covers an area of 45.59 sq km and has a wide variety of flora and fauna residing in. It is believed that over 200 varieties of birds are found in Binsar along with animals like deer, leopards, Himalayan bears, monkeys, foxes, flying squirrels and many others, making it a popular destination for wildlife enthusiasts. Check in Hotel. Later afternoon proceed to explore the unspoiled flora & fauna of this beautiful hill station. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 Binsar
After breakfast proceed on a sightseeing tour of Binsar. Go to Zero Point from where you get a 300 kilometer view of the majestic Himalayas. You can see peaks like Kedarnath, Shivling, Trishul and the famous Nanda Devi Peak – at over 25,000 ft, it is the second highest peak in India. Also visit the Binsar Mahadev Temple - nestled in pristine Himalayan surrounds, it is sure to captivat you by its mystic charm.
Day 05 Binsar - Corbett
Arrive Delhi, drive to Corbett. The park was named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter-naturalist turned author and photographer who spent most years of his life in this area and helped set up this park. Check into Resort, enjoy recreational facilities at Resort, Kaladhungi museum, Crocodile pool, Getthryo Guided Nature Walk, Back to Resort, dinner. Overnight stay at Corbett.
Day 06 Corbett - Lansdowne
Early morning you can enjoy safari (At additional cost) inside the Wildlife Sanctuary for your tryst with the big cats. Elephants are also available for dense jungle safaris on a first come first serve basis. Those interested in angling can try hooking the mahseer fish for sport. Birding treks and horse safaris are also exciting options for the enthusiasts. Later drive to Lansdowne, Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 07 Lansdowne
Lansdowne was originally a popular hill station with the Britishers. Attracted by its salubrious climate and natural beauty, they established a cantonment here. It was founded by Lord Lansdowne in 1887 A.D., thus the place has been named after him. The famous Garhwal Rifles on the Indian Army also has its command office here. Surrounded by thick Oak and blue Pine forest. It is a very charming place for a quiet holiday as it is devoid of the usual hustle and bustle of hill stations. Visit Lansdowne sight seeing. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Day 08 Lansdowne - Delhi (kms/7-8hrs)
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for Delhi by surface. On arrival at Delhi transfer to Airport Station.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 24,500.00||₹ 21,000.00||₹ 18,500.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 9,500.00||₹ 9,500.00||₹ 9,500.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 24,500.00||₹ 21,000.00||₹ 18,500.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (wit...||₹ 9,500.00||₹ 9,500.00||₹ 9,500.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 8,200.00||₹ 8,200.00||₹ 8,200.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Pangot Binsar Corbett Lansdowne Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Monal Inn or Similar Hotel at Pangot.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Binsar Eco Resort (Dlx) or Similar Hotel at Binsar.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Corbett Jungle Club Resort (Dlx) / Corbett View Resort or Similar Hotel at Corbett.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Forest Palace (Dlx) or Similar Hotel at Lansdowne.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation in well appointed room.
- Daily breakfast & dinner (MAPAI Basis)
- Exclusive Non A/C vehicle for Transfers & Sightseeing.
- All road, state taxes, driver allowance, permit & night halt charges.
Pangot Binsar Corbett Lansdowne Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax extra.
- Any Air or train fare. Monument fee / Camera fee.
- Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours/Meals other than specified.
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal).
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any Increase/Changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Pangot Binsar Corbett Lansdowne Tour Package Notes
- All Above Rates are Valid from 1st April to 30th July 2020.
- Rates Calculated on Base Category of Hotel Room
- All Above Rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Pangot Binsar Corbett Lansdowne Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%