Majestic Rajasthan Tour Package
₹35999/ per person
Udaipur - Pushkar - Ajmer - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur
- 12 Nights 13 Days
- Availability 7/12/2020
Majestic Rajasthan Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- Meals = Breakfast.
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by A/c. Vehicle (2 / 3 Persons).
- Pick-up & Drop by Professional English Speaking Escort from Railway Station & Airport.
Majestic Rajasthan Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Any Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entry Fee at Sight Seeing Places, if any.
- Personal Expenses such as Cold Drinks, Laundry, Mineral Water, Phone Bills etc.
- Lunch / Dinner.
- Any other expense which is not specifically mentioned in cost Includes.
- Other Terms & Conditions .
Majestic Rajasthan Tour Package Notes
- Government Service Tax as applicable.
- Rates are not Valid from 20th December 2020 to 05th January 2021
Day 1 Udaipur
Arrive Udaipur in morning & transfer to the hotel for freshen up. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 2 Udaipur
Full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace - The largest Palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple - built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a Museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of Folk Dresses, Ornaments, Puppets, Masks, Dolls, Folk Music instrument and the Shilpa Gram. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 3 Udaipur - Pushkar - Ajmer
Proceed towards the holy city of Pushkar to visit the only temple of Lord Brahma and if possible take a holy dip in the lake adjoining the temple, later proceed towards the city of Ajmer to visit the Dargah Shariff of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chisty is indeed an ornament to the city of Ajmer. It is one of the holiest places of worship in India not only for the Muslims but also for the people of other faiths who hold the saint the high esteem and reverence. Overnight at Ajmer.
Day 4 Ajmer - Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for Jaipur by Surface. Reach Jaipur & check into the hotel. Late afternoon visit to Chokhi Dhani an ethnic village resort to view Folk Dances, Puppet Show, Camel Ride etc. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5 Jaipur
After breakfast excursion to Amber Fort, the Old capital of Jaipur Rulers, ride on the back of an elephant from foots of the hill up to the gates of the fortress. Afternoon sight seeing tour of Jaipur including Maharaja’s museum and Jai Singh’s Astronomical Observatory and Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 6 Jaipur - Bikaner
In the morning drive to Bikaner. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Bikaner City & Junagarh Fort. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 7 Bikaner - Jaisalmer
In the afternoon drive to Jaisalmer - The "Desert Citadel" few cities can match the magnificent of the museum city. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 8 Jaisalmer
Morning city tour of Jaisalmer visiting the Fort that seems to rise out of the desert haze, in the afternoon visit Manek Chowk, Patwon-Ki-Haveli & Salim Singhji-Ki-Haveli, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh, Lodurva. In the evening drive on to Sam Dunes to get inside into desert life, Camel Rides (own) on the sand dunes here are an unforgettable experience. Overnight at hotel at Jaisalmer.
Day 9 Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Early morning drive to Jodhpur. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Evening visit to the market for shopping. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 10 Jodhpur
After breakfast, proceed for sight seeing of Jodhpur visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada & Umaid Bhavan Palace. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 11 Jodhpur - Ranthambore
Ranthambore National park is famous for its tigers and is one of the best places in the country to see these majestic predators in the wild. The tigers can be easily spotted even during the day. A good time to visit between November and May when the nature of the dry deciduous forests makes sightings common. The Park which covers an area of nearly 400 sq. km. and is set between the Aravali and Vindhya ranges. Its deciduous forests were once a part of the magnificent jungles of Central India.
Day 12 Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur
Proceed towards Sawai Madhopur perform puja at the temple of Lord Ganesha the faith of the people in this temple is so immense that they send Marriage invitation to Lord Ganesha. Later proceed towards Ranthambhore Fort. Overnight at Sawai Madhopur.
Day 13 Sawai Madhopur
After breakfast leave for your next destination with Sweet Memories of your Holidays of
Wonder Earth Tour.
Majestic Rajasthan Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%