USA Tour Package
₹490999/ per person
New York - Washington DC - Niagara Falls - Orlando - Miami - Las Vegas - Los Angeles - San Francisco - Cruise
- 22 Nights/ 23 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
USA Tour Package Destination Details
- New YorkWhether it is the ball dropping for New Year’s Eve in Times Square or the location of some of the tallest and most visited buildings in the world, New York City is a wonderland filled with surprises at every turn. Millions of tourists visit this exciting destination, which showcases beautiful and interesting landmarks, such as the Empire State Building and alluring Statue of Liberty. When it comes to fashion, culture, art, theater, entertainment, bright lights and a big city, New York, New York is definitely the place to be at least once in your lifetime. The city has lots of cheap New York hotels for you to stay in. Upon arriving in the city that never sleeps, you will encounter five separate boroughs, which burst forth with numerous experiences wrapped up in a fast-paced package awaiting your curiosity. New York is jam-packed with interesting neighborhoods and cultural sections of town from the hustle and bustle of Chinatown to the chic shops in the Lower East Side or the Village.
- Washington DCYour head may spin after setting foot within the high-charged political, historical, cultural and artistic city of Washington, DC, where anything happens and usually does. From well-known moments in time to the wheeling and dealing of political figureheads, the city is bursting with a wide selection of intriguing activities and attractions to sort out. Washington, DC offers the Smithsonian museums and attractions, as well as the Pentagon to gaze upon. The monuments on the Mall, as well as the impressive architecture are a wonder not to be dismissed. There is so much to do, you don’t know if you should head for the White House or indulge in a bit of shopping while you’re in the midst of the Pentagon Mall. Mansions line sections of the town, which offers a satisfying display of interesting architecture. Millions of tourists flock to this city throughout the year. It is one of the most visited destinations in the United States.
- Niagara FallsIf there was a list called 'the most majestic sights on the planet', Niagara Falls would ring top slots in it. We vouched for it the day we boarded the 'Maid of the Mist', which took us right under the falls for an experience nonpareil. And while we were stuck in awe, zipping up that raincoat, and covering our heads, the boat got closer and the falls got rip-roaringly loud. It might not be the tallest flurry of water mankind has ever seen but it's unbeatable when it comes to the whopping volume of water that plummets over Niagara Falls' edge. Winter or summers, frozen or free flowing, Niagara Falls are a sight to behold all year long.Stretched over two cities of two different nations, they are relatively easier to get close to from New York, America than Ontario, Canada, which makes for spectacular view, but from a distance.
- OrlandoWhether you are visiting Orlando or a Central Florida resident, Orlando is loaded with things to do year round. Attractions, attractions and more attractions, as one of the top tourist destinations in the world, Orlando has theme parks, dinner shows and cultural venues. World class shopping and golfing bring in visitors solely for those activities. Residents can enjoy water sports and other outdoor activities year-round.
Day - 1 New York / New Jersey
Arrive New York. Welcome to the ''Big Apple,'' the ''City That Never Sleeps''—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capital; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. In the evening, catch glimpses of the 'Big Apple' on your Illumination Tour this evening, driving past spectacularly lit landmarks of New York. It's magnificent!! Spend some free time at Times Square. OR we take you to Disney’s ALADDIN,(Optional) at New Amsterdam Theater at Broadway. The beloved story of Aladdin is brought to thrilling theatrical life in this bold new musical. With just one rub of a magic lamp, Aladdin’s journey sweeps you into an exotic world full of daring adventure, classic comedy and timeless romance. Overnight at the hotel in New York. (D)
Day - 2 New York
Today, after breakfast, enjoy a guided panoramic city tour of New York. See the wonderful sights of this exciting city - 5th Avenue, United Nations Building and New York’s lungs - the beautiful Central Park and much more. Later we drive to Battery Park and take a ferry to Liberty Island to see the famous American icon of freedom - The Statue of Liberty. En route we get an opportunity to pay homage to the hundreds of innocent lives lost at what was once the World Trade Centre, now more easily recognized as Ground Zero. Later, visit ‘Top of the Rock’ at Rockefeller Centre. At the Observatory Deck, see a different perspective of New York from 70 floors above. The 360º view of the cityscape makes the ‘Top of the Rock’ a must see. Overnight at the hotel in New York. (B, L, D)
Day - 3 New York - Maryland - Philadelphia - Washington DC
Today, we check out of our hotel and after breakfast, we drive to Washington DC. See the picturesque countryside as we drive through the states of New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Philadelphia heading southwards to the capital of the United States. Philadelphia, the “City of Brotherly Love” and the birthplace of American independence. The orientation tour passes the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution was written. Later in the evening arrive Washington DC. (B, L, D)
Day - 4 Washington DC
After Breakfast, we proceed on a guided city tour of Washington DC. We see the Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial and Capitol Hill. Also see the White House, home of the US President. (Due to security reasons permission to go near or enter the White House is not available). Later, we visit National Air and Space Museum, where you get a unique opportunity of viewing aircraft models and displays like the Wright Brothers first Aircraft and Lindberg’s ‘Spirit of St Louis’. Overnight at the hotel in Washington DC. (B, L, D)
Day - 5 Washington - Chocolate Tour - Niagara Falls
Today, we check out of our hotel and drive to Niagara. On our way we drive northwards to Hershey, Pennsylvania to visit Hershey’s Chocolate World. We step into fantasy land as we see Hershey’s product characters come to life in 3D animated musical adventure ‘HERSHEY’S GREAT AMERICAN CHOCOLATE TOUR’. The tour includes a free sample of Hershey’s Great American chocolate! Later we drive to Niagara, the city famous for its falls. On arrival, we check into the hotel. This evening, experience the majesty and tranquility of the splendorous Niagara Falls by night. See the Falls magically lit-up, an awe inspiring sight. Overnight at the hotel in Niagara. (B, L, D)
Day - 6 Niagara Falls
Today, we proceed for ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride. Experience the exhilarating force of the falls as we ride into the heart of the mighty Horseshoe Falls. It’s a fantastic journey through crashing waters surrounded by massive rock formations. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Maid of the Mist’ operates only from the last week of May. All tours visiting Niagara before the last week of May will take a ride on the View Mobile Tram). Next, we visit the Cave of the Winds from American side. You ride an elevator 175 feet (53 meters) deep into the Niagara Gorge. As you stand at the railing, you are a mere 20 feet (6 meters) from the billowing torrents of Bridal Veil Falls. The rushing waters loom above you, dousing you with a generous spray as you face the thundering Falls head-on. Overnight at the hotel in Niagara. (B, L, D)
Day - 7 Niagara Falls - Orlando
After Breakfast, we drive to the Airport for our Flight to Orlando. On arrival, we check-in to the hotel. In the Afternoon, orientation tour of Orlando City. Overnight at Hotel in Orlando. (B, D)
Day - 8 Orlando
Today, we take you to Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Welcome to a land where fantasy blends into reality. Meet all your favorite Disney characters - Mickey, Donald and Pluto. Take a Jungle Cruise in Adventure Land or a roller Coaster ride on the ‘Big Thunder Mountain’ at Frontier Land. See all the Presidents of the United States come alive in an amazing presentation at the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square. Re-live all your childhood dreams at ‘Fantasy Land’. Explore the lost worlds on the ‘Nautilus’ submarine in ‘20,000 Leagues under the sea’. Enter the ‘Space Mountain’ and take an amazing roller coaster ride. See the brand new attraction ‘Stitch’s Great Escape’. Overnight at the hotel in Orlando. (B, D)
Day - 9 Orlando
Today, we take you to Epcot Cente to celebrate fascinating cultures and numerous wonders of the world around you, through dazzling shows, interactive experiences and amazing attractions. Step into the Future World showing you man’s latest inventions. Enter the hair-raising world of auto testing on one of the longest, fastest rides at ‘Test Track’. Strap yourself in to race up bumpy terrain, roar through hair-pin turns, speed into freezing cold chambers, and rush on to 50° curves at 60 miles an hour. Train to be an astronaut at ‘Mission Space’ - the ultimate interactive thrill packed adventure, as close as you can get to blasting off into space. See the hysterically funny adventure show ‘Honey, I shrunk the Audience’. In the evening, see the fabulous illumination show with, lights, fireworks and music. Overnight at the hotel in Orlando. (B, D)
Day - 10 Orlando
Today, we drive to Sea World a premier marine theme park featuring world-class shows, thrilling rides and unforgettable animal encounters. Experience Shamu’s show Believe, and thrilling rides like Journey To Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids and Wild Arctic. Join Elmo and his friends at the Sesame Street Bay of Play featuring familyfriendly rides. Don’t miss the Pets Rule! Show and the hilarious antics of Clyde and Seamore’s sea lion and otter show. Feed and touch dolphins and bat rays, and get up-close to beluga whales, polar bears, sharks and penguins. Enjoy fascinating aquariums, sea turtles, manatees, and exotic birds from around the world, Create memories to last a lifetime at Sea World. (B, D)
Day - 11 Orlando
Today, we drive to Kennedy Space Center, located on a wildlife refuge eight times the size of Manhattan. At Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, you get the unique chance to tour - up close - NASA’s launch and landing facilities, experience interactive simulators, enjoy live shows and have jaw-dropping encounters with massive rockets. Plus, you can even meet a veteran NASA astronaut. It’s all what you can expect from an inspiring day at Kennedy Space Center near Orlando. (B, D)
Day - 12 Orlando - Miami - Cruise
Full Day in Cruise.
Day - 13 Cruise
Full Day in Cruise.
Day - 14 Cruise
Full Day Cruise.
Day - 15 Cruise - Miami
After enjoying exciting Cruise experience, arrive Miami Port in the morning. On arrival, we take you to experience Miami’s highlights by boat and bus on this combo tour. Take a sightseeing coach tour through the city and explore beautiful South Beach, the historic Art Deco District and bustling downtown Miami. Then, relax on a cruise along Biscayne Bay to admire the skyline and spot celebrity houses. Overnight in Miami. (B, L, D)
Day - 16 Miami
After Breakfast at Hotel, Proceed to Biscayne Bay Cruise tour through Millionaire's Row. Enjoy the 90 minute sightseeing cruise around Biscayne Bay where you have the best views to see the Downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaire's Row - the homes of the rich and famous. After Lunch, Proceed to Everglades Safari Park. (approx. 45 miles) You will experience the rush of an airboat ride aboard one of the best lines in South Florida. Alligators, turtles, exotic birds, and an abundant variety of vegetation are just the tip of what makes the untamed wilderness of the Everglades enthralling. (B, L, D)
Day - 17 Miami - Las Vagas
Today, we check out of our hotel and drive to the airport for our flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, we proceed on an Illumination Tour of Las Vegas in an ‘Open Deck Bus’. See Las Vegas - celebrity style and watch the twinkling lights, be awed by the huge neon signs as you see the famous landmarks - New York skyline, Bellagio fountains, the Pyramid, which are some of the many facades of the different hotels along the ‘Las Vegas Strip’ as we make our way to down town Las Vegas for the Freemont Street Experience. Here you see a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks! Later we take you to the Stratosphere Tower, which at 1,149 feet is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States and one of the most exciting attractions in Las Vegas, from where you will have a breath-taking bird’s eye-view of Las Vegas city. Overnight at the hotel in Las Vegas. (B, D)
Day - 18 Las Vegas
Today, the day is free. Enjoy exploring Las Vegas on your own OR we suggest you visit the Grand Canyon for once in a lifetime experience. Choose any one of the exciting tours. There’s an option of the Coach tour, Highlights Air Tour, the Air and Ground Tour, Air and Ground tour with Boat and Helicopter with an add-on option of Skywalk. Experience the full depth of the beauty, colour and majesty of the ravines and cliffs as you fly over the Grand Canyon on the Air and Ground Tour. You will board a helicopter and descend to the bottom of the Canyon. There you will board a pontoon boat for a Colorado River excursion. Return to the top of the Canyon rim via helicopter on your Air and Ground Helicopter cum boat tour. The ‘Grand Canyon Skywalk’. As you walk up the U Platform made of glass, experience the exhilaration of standing in the middle of Grand Canyon, with the canyon floor 2,000 feet below you and the other side of the canyon 3 miles in front. Overnight at the hotel in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Day - 19 Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Today, we check out of our hotel and drive to Los Angeles. On Arrival we take you on a panoramic orientation tour of Los Angeles. See the famous landmarks of this city - Mann’s Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame, Sunset Boulevard and the magnificent Beverly Hills. If time permits, we visit Griffith Museum. Overnight at the hotel in Los Angeles. (B, L, D)
Day - 20 Los Angeles
Today, we join the Hollywood stars at the famous Visit to Universal Studios Hollywood SM. Relax in the comfort of a tram car as it takes you behind the scenes to show you how Hollywood makes movies. Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience at Universal Studios Hollywood SM! Go behind the scenes on the world famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and see first hand the world’s largest 3-D experience, King Kong 360º 3-D, created by Peter Jackson. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. And be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the All spark from the evil clutches of the Deceptions in Transformers: The Ride-3D. Later we take you to visit Santa Monica Beach where you will enjoy a pleasant Mediterranean climate. Overnight at the hotel in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Day - 21 Los Angeles - San Francisco
Today, we check out of our hotel and drive to San Fransisco. In the evening, board the famous Golden Gate Bay Cruise. Your visit to San Francisco is not complete without a cruise on the San Francisco Bay, the largest inlet on the Californian Coast. Overnight at the hotel in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
Day - 22 San Francisco
Today, we proceed on a guided city tour of San Francisco, as your guide points out landmarks and shares the history of San Francisco with you. See the famous Golden Gate Bridge, the world’s longest single span suspended bridge and a symbol of San Francisco. Visit The Twin Peaks, which offer a spectacular view of downtown San Francisco. See Telegraph Hill, Ghirardelli Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. Later we experience the cable car - an icon of San Francisco which is the world’s last manually operated cable car system. Overnight at the hotel in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
Day - 23 San Francisco - Return Home with Wonderful Memories
Today, we check-out of the hotel and drive to the airport for your flight home. Its time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back happy memories of your Holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and any suggestions you may have for the future. (B)
USA Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return economy class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai)
- Cost of your internal Air tickets as per the itinerary.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Radisson NJ / Fairfield Inn NJ or Similar 3 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis at New York.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Sheraton Reston or Similar 3 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis at Washington DC.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hampton Inn or Similar 3 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis at Niagara Falls.
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Holiday Inn or Similar 3 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis at Orlando.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Holiday Inn or Similar 3 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis at Miami.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Luxor / Excalibur or Similar 3 star Hotel on Twin Sharing basis at Las Vegas.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Radison USC or Similar on Twin Sharing basis at Los Angeles.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Hotel Crown Plaza Union City or Similar on Twin Sharing basis at San Francisco.
- 3 Nights at Cruise.
- Daily Breakfast, 11 Lunch, 19 Dinner
- New York: Visit the ‘Top of the Rock’ Observatory Deck at the Rockefeller Centre.
- Guided City Tour.
- Visit Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty.
- Washington DC:Visit National Air and Space Museum.
- Guided City Tour.
- Hershey:Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Niagara Falls:Maid of the Mist’ Boat Ride.
- Cave of the Winds.
- Niagara Falls by night.
- Orlando: Visit Magic Kingdom.
- Visit Epcot Centre.
- Visit Sea World.
- Kennedy Space Center.
- Bahamas Cruise: 3 Nights Bahamas Cruise.
- Miami: Biscayne Bay Cruise.
- Orientation Tour of Miami.
- Las Vegas: City Tour of Las Vegas.
- Visit to Stratosphere Tower.
- Los Angeles: Visit to Santa Monica Beach.
- Panoramic Orientation Tour.
- Visit to Universal Studios HollywoodSM.
- Visit Griffith Museum (if time permits).
- San Francisco: Guided City Tour.
- Cable Car Ride.
- Bay Cruise.
- Handling fee charged by the Airlines for travel within USA, one check-in baggage per person.
- Porterage for 1 bag per person only at the hotels.
- Coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing & surface transportation in group as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers by A/C Coach including Cruise Transfer.
- Cost of Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour.
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
USA Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges.
- Any increase in the Airfare / Airline Taxes fuel supplement charged by the airlines. (Calculated at 15th Oct 2017 rates).
- Cost of extension of the validity of your Air Ticket.
- Insurance, laundry, Tips, consumtion from minibars of your room, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, suggested excursions and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”
USA Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers
- Other Terms / Conditions as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Once an Air Ticket is issued, date change penalty & rerouting charges (as applicable) will be charged. Check with our Sales Officer for the applicable charges.
- Indian Lunches and Dinners and local meals are pre set & a-la carte is not possible.
- On certain days, packed / local Lunches will be provided.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 30 pax.
USA Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%