Turkey Tour Package
₹199999/ per person
Istanbul - CAPPADOCIA - ANTALYA -PAMUKKALE - KUSADASI
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 10 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Turkey Tour Package Destination Details
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- CanakkaleCanakkale is seaport in the Marmara region of Turkey, on the southern coast. Like Istanbul, it has territory in Europe and Asia both. The town is most famous as the nearest major town to the ancient city of Troy, so much so that the wooden Trojan horse from the 2004 movie Troy is exhibited here on the seafront. Canakkale used to be an Ottoman fortress called Kale-i Sultaniye or Fortress of the Sultan. Things to do here include visiting the Archaeological Museum, the Canakkale Monument in Martyrdom, and of course, visiting the archaeological site of Troy.
- KusadasiKusadasi is a beautiful coastal town located on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Facing a bay in the Aegean Sea, with the peninsula of Guvercin Ada jutting out into the sea at one end, and the blue mountain of Kaz Dagi in the background, Kusadasi has become a very popular destination for tourists from around the world. Visitors can check out the many historical sites like Didyma, Priene, and Miletos, or chill on any one of the pristine beaches, such as City, Pigeon Island, Yilanciburnu, Ladies, Kustur, and Tusan Beach.
- PamukkalePamukkale, situated near Kusadasi in Aegean Turkey, is a wonder of nature that is quite unique in the world, and is a very popular attraction for the locals. Created by ancient tectonic activity, the region has a landscape that is white with calcium carbonate, where beautiful natural springs arise in pools that have been used as spas since the 2nd century BC. They are also petrified waterfalls here. The land has to be seen to be believed, and has been inhabited since ancient times, with the ancient city of Hierapolis still visible in the hills., The city's Roman theatre should not be missed, as well as ruins of nearby Laodikya and Aphrodisias. Other nearby sites include: Karahyi - a red spring, the Kaklik caves.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Old TownMimar Kemalettin Mah. Ordu Caddesi No:31 Fatih Istanbul
Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Old Town is conveniently located in the popular Beyazit area. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are just some of the facilities on offer. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, wake-up service, desk. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include fitness center, sauna, spa, massage. Discover all Istanbul has to offer by making Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Old Town your base.
Cappadocia Cave SuitesGafferli Mah. Ünlü Sok. No: 19 Goreme
Cappadocia Cave Suites is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Goreme. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. To be found at the property are daily housekeeping, ticket service, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, room service. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. To enhance guests' stay, the property offers recreational facilities such as hot tub, massage. Discover all Goreme has to offer by making Cappadocia Cave Suites your base.
Sherwood Exclusive LaraKopak Cayi mevkii - Kundu Antalya
Sherwood Exclusive Lara is conveniently located in the popular Lara Beach area. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find flat screen television, additional bathroom, additional toilet, cleaning products, clothes rack. The property's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include bowling alley, canoe, dart board, mini golf course, water park. Discover all Antalya has to offer by making Sherwood Exclusive Lara your base.
Polat Thermal HotelKarahayit Kasabasi Karahayit
Polat Thermal Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Karahayit. The property offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Restaurant are just some of the facilities on offer. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Access to the property's hot tub, sauna, hot spring bath, indoor pool, spa will further enhance your already satisfying stay. Polat Thermal Hotel is an excellent choice from which to explore Karahayit or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Charisma De Luxe HotelAkyar Mevkii Turkmen Mah. Gazibegendi Bulvari No 7 Kusadasi
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day
Welcome to Turkey Istanbul airport. Later transfer to hotel, arrive & check-in at hotel. Check in time is 3 PM. Evening proceed to visit Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Belly Dance & Turkish Dance Show. Relax whilst Cruising the Bosphorus on a Grand Yacht enjoying the imperial elegance and the unique panoramic view of a beautifully lit Istanbul’s Asian and European side. Pass under the bridge that connects Europe and Asia, enjoying the picturesque sights on both continents including Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, The Leander Tower and Istanbul’s most posh areas Ortakoy and Bebek. Enjoy Turkish & International cuisine on board. Stay overnight at Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour
Post breakfast, proceed for full day Historic City Tour of Istanbul covering Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome (serpent column, obelisk of Theodosius & German fountain of Wilhelm), and Grand Covered Bazaar. Hagia Sophia, officially the Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, originally a Greek Orthodox church, is a mosque and a major cultural and historical site in Istanbul, Turkey. The last of three church buildings to be successively erected on the site by the Eastern Roman Empire, it was completed in 537 AD. The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, also known by its official name, the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, is an Ottoman-era historical imperial mosque located in Istanbul, Turkey. A functioning mosque, it also attracts large numbers of tourist visitors. It was constructed between 1609 and 1616 during the rule of Ahmed I. Sultan Ahmet Square or the Hippodrome of Constantinople is a square in Istanbul, Turkey. Previously, it was a church that was the sporting and social center of Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire. The word hippodrome comes from the Greek hippos, horse, and dromos, path or way. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops on a total area of 30,700 m². Stay overnight at Istanbul
Day 3 - Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour
After Breakfast, SIC Full Day Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour. Lunch at local Restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 4 - Istanbul - Cappadocia By Flight - ATV Ride
Post breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to airport to board the flight for Cappadocia. Arrive at Kayseri airport and proceed to hotel. Arrive and check in to the hotel. Evening enjoy ATV ride 1 hrs. (2 pax in one bike). Stay overnight at Cappadocia
Day 5 - Hot Air Balloon - Cappadocia CIty Tour
Early morning at 4 AM, proceed to enjoy Hot Air Balloon Ride. Glide above the unique rock formations of Cappadocia on a hot air balloon flight. See the fairy chimneys from a unique perspective, 2,000 feet above, and feel safe as you fly with an experienced team. Toast the sunrise with a glass of champagne & Receive an individual flight certificate as a unique memento of your experience. Later arrive back to the hotel, enjoy hot breakfast. Proceed for a Full Day Cappadocia Green Tour covering Devrent valley, Pasabagları Valley, Goreme Open Air Museum (Rock Churches), Ozkonak Underground City, Uchisar Castle. Stay overnight at Cappadocia.
Day 6 - Cappadocia - Antalya By Flight
Post breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Cappadocia Airport to catch your Flight For Antalya. Arrive and check in to the resort in Antalya. Enjoy resort amenities.stay overnight at Antalya.
Day 7 - Antalya City Tour
Today after a breakfast proceed for a whole day guided City Tour of Antalya.See the sights of Antalya city and discover the region’s most beautiful waterfalls on a guided tour. Visit Antalya City & Duden Waterfall. Proceed to enjoy a scenic Tunektepe Cable Car Ride in Antalya. Be ready for an exciting journey 'from sea to sky'. The Tunektepe Teleferik, or Antalya Cable Car, is a must-do in the city, offering awesome panoramas of Antalya and the Mediterranean Sea. Over the nine-minute ride,you'll travel over 5,000 feet up to the top of Tunektepe. Other than the breathtaking views, you’ll also find a kid's playground, a restaurant, and a souvenir shop. Stay overnight at Antalya
Day 8 - Antalya
After breakfast, Land of Legends Tour. Overnight in Antalya.
Day 9 - Antalya - Pamukkale
Today post breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Pamukkale by road. Pamukkale is one of the most interesting places in the world, justly famous not only for the entrancing beauty of its unique geological formations but also for its historical remains. The calcium oxide-rich waters flowing down the southern slope of Caldag located north of the ruins have, over the millennia, built up deposits of white travertine on the plateau thus fully justifying both the site's ancient name of Hierapolis (Holy City) and its modern one of Pamukkale (Cotton Castle). Stay overnight at Pamukkale.
Day 10 - Pamukkale - Kusadasi
Post breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Kusadasi, Arrive and check in to the hotel at Kusadasi. Evening is free to explore town at your own. Stay overnight at Kusadasi.
Day 11 - Kusadasi Tour
Post breakfast proceed for Guided City Tour of Ancient Ephesus City. The city of Ephesus was one of the largest and most important cities in the ancient Mediterranean world, lying on the western coast of Asia Minor (in modern day Turkey). It was one of the oldest Greek settlements on the Aegean Sea, and later the provincial seat of Roman government in Asia. Explore the Temple of Hadrian, Domitian Temple, Hercules Gate, Famous Celsus Library, Great Theater & Roman sites. You will also visit House of the Virgin Mary where it is believed to have spent her last years. On 29 Nov 2006, Pope Benedict XVI proclaimed the House of the Virgin Mary at Ephesus to be sacred. Stay overnight at Kusadasi.
Day 12 - Izmir - Istanbul - End of the Tour
Morning after Breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Izmir airport to board the flight for
Istanbul airport. Arrive at Istanbul airport, collect your luggage and again check in to your flight for India. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another tour with
Wonder Earth Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing
Wonder Earth Tour.
|Extra Person:||₹ 191,120.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 62,745.00|
Turkey Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai)
- 3 Nights hotel in DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Piyalepasa or Similar at Istanbul
- 2 Night hotel in Cappadocia cave suites or Similar at Cappadocia
- 3 Nights in Sherwood Exclusive Lara or Similar at Antalya
- 1 Night in Hierapark Thermal Hotel or Similar at Pamukkale
- 2 Night in Charisma De Luxe Hotel or Similar at Antalya
- 11 Breakfasts & 6 Local Lunches
- Bosphorus Cruise with Dinner including Belly Dance Show
- Guided IC Tour of Istanbul City (Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome & Grand Bazar)
- Guided City tour of cappadocia
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Underground City
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- ATV Ride - day Time
- Guided Tour of Ephesus
Turkey Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Visa Charges
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Turkey Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Mar 2024.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Turkey Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%