Malaysia Bali Tour Package
₹61199/ per person
Genting Highlands - Kuala Lumpur - Bali
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Malaysia Bali Tour Package Destination Details
- Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of interesting attractions and plenty to see. Dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers the city has a mix of old and new. Visit the interactive Science Museum at Petrosains and spend time in the Petronas Art Gallery and Aquarium. The KL Tower is an instantly recognizable symbol in the City and why not walks along the trails in the Bukit Nanas Nature Reserve in the city centre. In Chinatown enjoy the many stalls and market atmosphere, and take time to visit a temple or two. Perhaps the Chan See Shu Yuen Temple or Kuan ti Temple. Families will enjoy the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park with water rides and a world of adventure. The Lost World of Tambum is another theme park near Kuala Lumpur. At the Jamek Mosque see the oldest place of worship in Kuala Lumpur. The Butterfly Park in the Lake Gardens in Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful attraction whilst the Sultan Abdul Samad Building is one of the historic landmarks in the City.
- BaliBali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, is located to the west of Java in the Lesser Sunda Islands. It is world-renowned for its scenic rice terraces, fragrant cuisine, stunning beaches and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali combines leisure and adventure impeccably. A dizzying combination of spiritual awakening and hard-partying all into one, Bali is where people from all over the world come to lose themselves in.The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place. Home to the coral reefs of Tulamben, the mountain peaks of Kintamani, the beaches and scenic routes of Seminyak and Kuta, with ancient temples and traditional village life of Ubud, Bali's charm is boundless, as are its opportunities for fun.Don't forget to stop by one of the many terraced rice fields, a feature that only adds to the diversity of Bali's beautiful landscape. Tourists may enjoy an idyllic day at the beach, surf, dive, take a casual boat ride to gaze at the dolphins, explore the many beautiful temples, the local markets and the waterfalls, or go to the silent yoga retreats - there is something for everybody here. Bali has been the subject of so many travel journals and has been famously alluded to in many works of literature, as a place of true beauty, and yet words always fail to capture the captivating magic of 'The Island of the Gods'.
Day - 1 Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands
Board your Flight for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur of drive straight to Genting Highlands. Later enjoy Cable Car Ride all the way up to Genting Highland 6000 feet above the Sea Level. Arrive Genting & transfer to hotel. Rest of the time free to enjoy Indoor Theme Park (on your own). Overnight at the Genting Highlands.
Day - 2 Genting Highlands
Morning breakfast at hotel. Toady enjoy at Snow World - The biggest winter wonderland in Malaysia. Evening free & relax or you may also try your luck at South East Asia's biggest casino. Overnight at Genting Highlands. (B)
Day - 3 Genting Highlands - Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast proceed for Kuala Lumpur, en route visit Batu Caves. Arrive Kuala Lumpur and transfer to the hotel. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day - 4 Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast proceed to enjoy bustling sights of Kuala Lumpur City including Watch Factory, Chocolate Factory, The Independence Square & the photo stoping points like The National Monument, Kings Palace and The Petronas Twin Towers also by pass China Town. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur. (B)
Day - 5 Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
After breakfast proceed for Singapore by coach. Arrive Singapore and transfer to the hotel, check into the hotel. Later you can take the Night Safari Tour (optional). Overnight at Singapore. (B)
Day - 6 Singapore
After early breakfast proceed for a Panoramic City Tour. Overnight at Singapore. (B)
Day - 7 Singapore
After breakfast proceed to Singapore Airport to board the Flight for Return journey with sweet memories of your holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
|Extra Person:||₹ 69,612.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 20,592.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 67,131.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 63,079.00|
Malaysia Bali Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- 3 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Kuala lumpur.
- 4 Nights stay in 4 star Hotel in Bali.
- 7 Breakfast at Hotel, 2 Lunch ,4 Dinner
- Genting Highland: Snow World, enroute Batu Caves.
- Kuala Lumpur: Halfday Kuala lumpur City tour with KL Tower.
- Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour + Ubud Market Tour
- Banana Boat Ride at Tanjung Benoa for Water Sports - Uluwatu Sunset Tour on Private Basis
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore transfer by SIC Coach / Train
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis.
Malaysia Bali Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips,laundry charges etc.
Malaysia Bali Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Malaysia Bali Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 82.7 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%