Grand Europe Tour Package
₹189999/ per person
Rome -Mestre - Innsbruck - Switzerland -Paris
- 12 Nights/ 13 Days
- Availability 22 Apr, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Grand Europe Tour Package Destination Details
- Rome As all roads lead to Rome, this city does not need an introduction. Here is one anyway. The Eternal City will always overwhelm with its sheer imperial scale - packed full of temples, residences, basilicas, churches, squares, parks, museums and fountains - Rome is breathtaking. Whether it is the unbelievable opulence of the Vatican, or the simplicity of a trattoria serving humble fare, you will always feel the city's timelessness and millennia of rich history on the very ground you walk upon. The city has many layers that correspond to periods in its history: such as Ancient Rome, Medieval Rome, Christian Rome and Renaissance Rome to name a few. The capital of Italy, the Rome's modern layer is also quite evident, and it is dynamic and efficient, always blending the old with the new.
- MestreMestre can be described as a town located in ‘Veneto, Italy’. It’s, in fact, a ‘frazione’ with regards to ‘comune’ of ‘Venice’. Mestre, having situated on mainland, with neighboring Zelarino, Favaro Veneto, Chirignago, and Marghera; includes around 1, 70, 000 inhabitants of ‘comune’; with islands of ‘Venice proper’ having accounted for around 90000. Mestre has been linked with Venice by huge road and Rail Bridge; known as ‘Ponte della Liberta’; which in English means ‘Freedom Bridge’. Mestre enjoys the credit of being the biggest City all over Italy for not attaining status of ‘autonomous commune’.As per legend, Mestre had been founded by none other than ‘Mesthles’, i.e. a cohort of ‘hero Antenor’, one of the escapees from Troy; who went on to discover Padua. Actual origins of Mestre are not known. The only thing known as of now is that a Roman fortress existed here once upon a time. It has also been reported that destruction and reconstruction took place on its part in the tenth century.
- InnsbruckMany visitors holidaying here find that purchasing the 'Club Innsbruck' card is a good way to save money if you intend to sightsee and visit a number of the main tourist attractions and museums. The Club Innsbruck card not only provides free entrance to attractions, but also allows tourists to use public transport as much as they require, without the need to purchase tickets. Those with the Club Innsbruck card may also be pleased to take advantage of the free guided mountain hikes that they will be entitled to. Others may prefer to sightsee onboard the city's hop-on, hop-off Sightseer bus, which passes countless tourist attractions en route, such as the Alpine Zoo (Alpenzoo) and the Triumphal Arch (Triumphpforte), and departs every 30 minutes between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, from the Hauptbahnhof.
- SwitzerlandSwitzerland is a dream destination in Europe. Famous for its stunning Alpine scenery, Switzerland has been immortalized in movies such as the evergreen musical film - The Sound of Music. Other than the spectacular Alps, Switzerland has many attractions. These include forests with nature trails and hiking paths, lovely lakes, ancient cities, which are beautifully preserved, scenic countryside with picturesque meadows and farms. The architecture and culture of Switzerland have been influenced by the heritage of France, Italy and Germany. This can be seen in the monuments, palaces and castles on journeys through Switzerland with
Wonder Earth Tour.
- ParisThe French capital, Paris, has an annual 30 million foreign visitors, and so is the most visited city in the world.Paris sights include monuments and architecture, such as its Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards and buildings as well as museums, operas and concert halls. There are also more modern attractions such as its suburban Disneyland Paris.
Day - 1 India - Rome
Assemble at International Airport to board your Flight . Arrive Rome & proceed for guided tour of Rome visiting Colloseum (outside view only), The Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain & Re-Live the History of Rome on Time Elevator Tour. Dinner & Overnight at Rome. (D)
Day - 2 Rome - Vatican City
After early morning breakfast proceed for a guided tour of Vatican City with the monumental St. Peters Square & Basilica. .Dinner and Overnight at Rome. (B,D)
Day - 3 Rome- Mestre
Early morning Breakfast Reach Pisa Tower , followed by Florence Walking City Tour. Dinner & Overnight at Mestre ( B,D)
Day - 4 Mestre - Innsbruck
After early morning breakfast proceed for a guided walking tour of Venice & Arrive Innsbruck & proceed for orientation city tour & visit to Swarovski Crystal. Dinner and Overnight at Innsbruck. (B, D)
Day - 5 Innsbruck - Switzerland
After morning Breakfast Proceed for Zurich, after reach Zurich, Lunch then guided City Tour of commercial Capital of Switzerland.. Dinner & Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L, D)
Day - 6 Switzerland - Bern -( Lucerne) Interlaken
Today proceed for Bern city tour (Guided) & chocolate factory.After Lunch Proceed to Interlaken. Orientation Tour of Interlaken, take your Dinner , Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L, D)
Day - 7 Switzerland - Engelberg-Lucerne (Excursion to Mt. Titlis)
After breakfast proceed for the excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer (included) where we take Rotair, the World’s first rotating Cable Car to the summit of Mt. Titlis rising to 10,000 ft. for a Panoramic view of the Swiss Alps.after that . Later proceed to Lucerne Orientation City Tour - Explore this beautiful town’s history, churches, bridges, narrow streets, towers, squares, and of course, Lucerne's trademark, the Chapel Bridge with Water Tower. Also to visit Shops Of Swiss Watches & Chocolates Dinner and Overnight at Switzerland. (B, D)
Day - 8 Switzerland -Rhine Falls, Black Forest & Titisee
After breakfast proceed to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls with Boat Ride. Then visit to black forest & Titisee for free time to enjoy live music, shopping & you can have your lunch. Later proceed for dinner & overnight stay at Switzerland. (B,L, D)
Day - 9 Switzerland-Day Free
After breakfast free for leisure time. Later proceed for dinner & overnight stay at Switzerland. (B, D)
Day - 10 Switzerland - Paris
Early morning Breakfast proceed for paris, enjoy scenic Drive, arrive Paris, Check in Hotel, evening free for relax, Dinner & Overnight at Paris. (B,L, D)
Day - 11 Paris -Versailles Palace & Shopping Tour
After breakfast proceed to Versailles Palace & Shopping Tour . Dinner and Overnight at Paris. (B,L, D)
Day - 12 Paris
After breakfast proceed for a city tour visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, driving down the Champs Elysees, past the Arc De Triomphe to Place De La Concorde, pause for a while at the Trocadero to capture your best shots of the Eiffel Tower. Drive by the river Seine to the Eiffel Tower for an imposing view of Paris from the 3rd Level. Later proceed for the Seine River cruise. Dinner & Overnight at Paris. (B,L, D)
Day - 13 Paris - India
After breakfast check out of the hotel. Proceed to the Airport for your Flight back home. (B)
|Rates for 22/Apr/2021 Departure.|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 69,600.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 40,000.00|
Grand Europe Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare with Taxes.
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Best Western or Similar 3 star hotel in Rome
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Ibis or Similar 3 star hotel in Mestre
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Ramada Or Similar 3 star hotel in Innsbruck
- 5 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Novotel Or Similar 3 star hotel in Switzerland
- 3 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Mirific Or Similar 3 star hotel in Paris
- Meals:- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunch/Packaged Lunch and 12 Indian Dinners.
- Guided Tour of Venice.
- Visit to Glass Factory and observe Glass Blowing Demonstration in Venice.
- Guided Tour in Rome.
- Visit to Roman Forum in Rome.
- Visit to Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Visit to Time Elevator in Rome.
- Visit to Colosseum (Outside View) in Rome.
- Guided Tour of Vatican City.
- Visit to Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Innsbruck.
- Guided tour in Zurich.
- Bern City Tour with Chocolate Factory
- Visit to Schaffhausen to see Mighty Rhine falls with Boat Ride.
- Visit to Mt. Titlis with Rotair (Rotating Cable Car).
- Orientation tour in Lucerne.
- Orientation tour of Interlaken
- City Tour (Champs Elysees, Opera Garnier, Arc De Triomphe, Louvre Palace, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, National Assembly, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Trocaredo Square, Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, Cite Island, French Academy, Sorbonne University, Orsay Museum, Church of the Invalides, Military Academy and Palais De Chaillot)
- Eiffel Tower upto 3rd Level in Paris.
- Seine River Cruise in Paris.
- Disney Land
- Paris By Night.
- Schengen Visa Fees.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by A/C Coach.
- Overseas Mediclaim upto 59 years of age.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Grand Europe Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 2 Euro Per Person Per Day.
- If any increase in the rate of Euro will charge extra.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
Grand Europe Tour Package Notes
- If any increase in the rate of Euro will charge extra.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Important Information.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior Notice.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 30 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller.
Grand Europe Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 87 INR** as per Today i.e. Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%