Coorg Kabini with Airfare Tour Package
₹42000/ per person
Banglore - Coorg - Kabini - Banglore
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 30 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Coorg Kabini with Airfare Tour Package Destination Details
- CoorgLocated amidst imposing mountains in Karnataka with a perpetually misty landscape, Coorg is the place to be for all nature lovers. This popular coffee producing hill station is not only popular for its beautiful green hills and the streams cutting right through them. It also stands as a popular destination because of its culture and people. The Kodavas, a local clan specialising in martial arts, are especially notable for their keen hospitality.
The Scotland of IndiaCoorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region's centre point with all transportation for getting around starting from here. On a visit to Coorg, cover the beautiful towns like Virajpet, Kushalnagar, Gonikoppal, Pollibetta, and Somwarpet, and experience the beautiful concept of ''homestays'' to make your experience more memorable! 245 km Bangalore110 km Mysore190 km Calicut195 km Mangalore225 km Ooty120 km Hassan
- KabiniOnce a private hunting area for the British, this famous wildlife destination has a rich variety of flora and fauna making it a gorgeous tourist spot. Kabini is a perfect place to get away from a busy and hectic schedule and indulge in nature. Kabini has a lot to offer right from the Jungle Safari, boating to trekking in Nagarhole Forest. One of the best wildlife sanctuaries in Karnataka, Kabini is a must-see for all nature lovers and those looking for a perfect vacation amidst the lush greenery and imposing waterfalls. Kabini has in store hints of various elements of nature, be it a huge variety in the plantation, an abundance of wildlife ranging from carnivores to mammals to birds or the terrain where each type is a part of and a compliment to the other.
Day 1:- BANGALORE - COORG ( 6 Hours / 250 kms )
Arrive at Bangalore where you will be welcomed before transferring you to the picturesque hill resort of Coorg. Coorg is on the Western Ghats. Set amidst verdant valleys, imposing mountains and teak wood forests, this is one of the most beautiful hill stations you can visit. It lies on Karnataka's south-western end, covering an area of 4,102 sq km. Talakaveri, from where the Kaveri River originates, Nisargadhama, a man-made island and a favored holiday resort, Iruppa and Abbey Falls, Nagarhole National Park, Dubare Elephant Camp – each of these can be an adventure destination by themselves. Coorg is also famous for its huge coffee and spice estates. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight is at Coorg
Day 2:- COORG
After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing in Coorg. You are taken to Raja’s seat – a well maintained garden with a great views of the hills, Abby Falls – a beautiful waterfall, Omkareshwar – the ancient temple, Talcauvery (the origin point of River Cauvery –an astoundingly beautiful place surrounded by mountains) and Bhagamandala (the point where Cauvery assumes the shape of a river). Overnight is at Coorg
Day 3:- COORG
After a leisurely breakfast day for you to relax or visit Dubare elephant camp (optional) for a 3 hour experience with Elephants & experience of Elephant Grooming, feeding, Elephant Ride & Coracle Ride, return to the resort. Overnight is at Coorg
Day 4:- COORG- KABINI ( 3 hours / 110KM )
Drive to Kabini, one of India's most popular wildlife destinations. Surrounded by jungle landscape, a large picturesque lake, herds of elephants, and the sounds of nature. In the evening, enjoy the wildlife movie
Day 5:- KABINI
Enjoy jungle activities (OPTIONAL) like jeep safaris and boat rides through the wildlife sanctuary. Explore at your leisure. Overnight at Kabini
Day 6:- KABINI -.BANGALORE ( 6 hours/ 250 kms)
Early morning after Breakfast proceed to Bangalore. Arrive after a journey of 6 hrs and proceed to the Bangalore Airport
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 48,000.00||₹ 43,000.00||₹ 42,000.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 28,000.00||₹ 28,000.00||₹ 28,000.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (wit...||₹ 25,000.00||₹ 25,000.00||₹ 25,000.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O ...||₹ 17,000.00||₹ 17,000.00||₹ 17,000.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 44,000.00||₹ 40,000.00||₹ 38,000.00|
Coorg Kabini with Airfare Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Economy Class Airfare ( Mumbai - Bangalore - Mumbai ).
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in The Windflower Spa Resort (Studio) at Coorg.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Red Earth (Cottage) at Kabini.
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- All Applicable Taxes
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by A/C Vehicle
- Driver allowance, toll tax, permit & All parking charges
Coorg Kabini with Airfare Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra.
- Entrance fees at sightseeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
Coorg Kabini with Airfare Tour Package Notes
- Above rates are per person.
- All Above rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before Booking the Tour.
- Above Rates are Valid till 31st March 2021. (Except 1st Nov to 20th Nov & 20 Dec. 2020 to 10 Jan 2021).
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Coorg Kabini with Airfare Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%