3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package
₹34357/ per person
Goa- Mumbai- Goa
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 26 Dec, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package Details
Amara Grand Baga, Goa
Enjoy your memorable vacation by the Baga Beach at Amara Grand Baga, Goa. This depict the true essence of Goan vibrant culture and vigour. With an unparalleled location, just a few steps from the most popular beach in North Goa, they offer the perfect choice for their guests to spend your memorable holiday. Enjoy unmatched hospitality and impeccable service at one of the best hotels near Baga Beach.
Jalesh Cruises is India''s first multi-destination cruise line that has the best of entertainment shows, adventure activities and exotic authentic cuisines packed with international hospitality on the high sea. The cruise is designed & customised especially for the Indian audience and also for the foreigners visiting India to experience the flavour of Indian culture, food & hospitality.
3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package Destination Details
- GoaLying on the western coast, Goa is India's smallest state and unlike any other, known for its white-sand beaches, stellar nightlife, eclectic seafood, world-heritage listed architecture. Spread across just 3,702 km, Goa lies in the Konkan region. It is a far cry from the hippie haven or a beach getaway, and one of the only few destinations that is open 24x7. The laid-backness (susegad) of Goa attracts as many international tourists as it does Indians, or even more so.The Goans are quite friendly towards tourists and celebrate many festivals throughout the year, the most famous being the New Year and Goa Carnival. While the seafood is excellent, Goa has one of the best nightlife in India with trendy bars, beach shacks, elegant cafes and many clubs and discotheques. Thanks to lower alcohol prices in the state, Goa is also great for younger tourists with relatively tighter pockets.For those of us perpetually confused between North Goa and South Goa, this might help - the state of Goa is divided into North Goa and South Goa. While North Goa is the nightlife hub where all the touristy beaches, flea markets, and beach shacks are located, South Goa is the land of luxurious resorts and laid-back beach vibes. Panjim, the capital city located in the centre overlooks the calm Mandovi River where the famous floating casinos of Goa are docked. The centre is well-connected with an international airport and roads and trains run from North to South part of Goa.With a coastline stretching for over 100 kilometres, Goa has endless beaches. While Baga and Calangute are more popular among the Indian family crowd, Anjuna and Arambol draw a lot of foreign tourists. The beaches in South Goa are relatively lesser explored, but some of them like Agonda and Palolem are more beautiful.
The City of DreamsMumbai lies on the Konkan Coast, the West Coast of India. Its deep natural harbour makes it ideal for shipping and a Mumbai high seas cruise. When you ask about a Mumbai trip planner, remember that Mumbai is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Elephanta Caves, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, and the city's distinctive ensemble of Victorian and Art Deco buildings are all popular Mumbai holiday places.The city soaks in everything into its fabric, making it its very own. From upcoming actors struggling to make it big on the silver screen; from Bolly superstars to big industrialists to tribes of fisherman and slum dwellers, Mumbai is a city that proudly boasts of stories from different walks of human survival.One of the main centres in the country of art, culture, music, dance and theatre, Mumbai is a dynamic, cosmopolitan city that has been running for years solely on the indomitable spirit of the Mumbaikars.
Day 1 :- Arrive Goa
Arrive at Goa Airport / Thivim railway station and transfer to the hotel Amara Grand Baga. Day Free for Leisure by Own . Evening Dinner at Hotel (D)
Day 2 :- Goa
After breakfast, Enjoy fullday South Goa Sightseeing as arranged by the hotel in the coach. Evening Dinner at Hotel ( B, D )
Day 3:- Goa
After breakfast the day is at leisure for own activities. (You can plan your schedule for sightseeing for places of North Goa not covered the previous day.Note: this has to be arranged from your end at an extra cost.) Evening Dinner at Hotel (B,D)
Day 4: Boarding Cruise From Goa
Today Check out from Amara Grand Baga Hotel.Board Jalesh Cruise from Goa ( Boarding Starts @ 12:30 & Last Boarding 17:00 ), Criuse Will depart from Goa @ 18:00
First India Premium Cruise for Mumbai.
Day 5: Mumbai
You Will reach Mumbai @ 12:00 , You have time till 19:00 to explore Mumbai by Own .
Day 6: High Sea
Enjoy Full Day on Cruise ,Sailing Towards Goa
Day 7: Back to Goa
At Morning 08:00 ( 07:00 ) will reach Goa .Now Time to come Good Bye to your Cruise Vacation.
|Rates for 26/Dec/2020 Departure.|
|Extra Person:||₹ 25,067.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 21,590.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 21,699.00|
3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package Cost Includes:-
3 Nights Amara Grand Baga Goa
- A Mocktail on Arrival
- Airport Transfers by Private Sanitized AC Vehicle
- Accommodation in Well appointed Air-Conditioned room with Private Balcony
- Buffet/Fixed Menu meals Breakfast & Dinner at Pool Side Restro Bar Casa Medici
- One Full Day South Goa Sightseeing by AC Coach on Sic basis
- Two bottles of mineral water everyday
- Complimentary Use of swimming pool (Proper swimming costumes compulsory)
- Happy Hours with 1+1 Offer between 12pm-4pm everyday at Casa Medici Bar
- Exclusive 15% discount at our Inhouse Spa
Casa De kaya
- Exclusive 10% discount on Big Daddy Casino Entry fee*
- All rooms are equipped with Mini bar (Chargeable) & Safe Locker
- Complimentary use of Tea/Coffee maker.(replenished once daily).
- Free Wi-Fi to all our in-house guests
- Waterfront Fine Dining
- Essence of India
- The Far Eastern Kadhai
- Kettle & Bun
- Jain Haven
- Vegetarian Bang
- Sugar & Spice
- The International Grill
- Hot Clay Tandoor
- Street Food at Karnika
- Marquee Theater - The Broadway Experience
- The Dome - DJ Night
- The Screen - For Movies
- Swimming Pool & Water Park
- Kids Activities at Jalesh Academy
- Access to Gym & Jacuzzi
- Casino- Entry
3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Porter services
- Restaurant Food Not Included
- The Cafe
- Chef s Table (Specialty Restaurant)
- Chopsticks (Specialty Restaurant)
- Bar/ F&B Packages
- Marquee Theatre - Burlesque Show
- Comedy Shows
- Casino Tokens
- Spa and Salon Services
- Shore Excursions
- Cabin upgrade charges incase required.
- Gratuity of USD 12 per person per night need to be incurred by guest on board.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion are not included.
3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package Notes
- All prices are in the currency specifically mentioned & ROE is subject to change without notice.
- The above prices are applicable only if you book the tour before 15th Oct 2020.
- USD 12 Gratuity charges are applicable for per passenger/ per night, which is to be paid on board.
- Infant only above 6months as per sailing day are allowed.
- Children ages are 2-17 years old as per sailing day.
- Pregnant women more than 6months are not allowed
- Total Cabin Charges Calculation Example
- 2 Adults :- 2 X Adult Cost
- 2 Adults + 1 Child :- 2 X Adult Cost + Extra Person Cost
- 3 Adults :- 2 X Adult Cost + Extra Person Cost
- 2 Adults + 2 Children :- 2 X Adult Cost + Extra Person Cost +Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed) Cost
- 4 Adults :- 2 X Adult Cost + Extra Person Cost +Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed) Cost
- 1 Adult :- 1 X Adult Cost + Single Supplement Cost
3N Goa Stay & Jalesh Cruise (Goa - Mumbai - Goa) Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%