Kashi Prayag Ayodhya Tour Package
₹12499/ per person
Kashi - Prayag - Ayodhya
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 20 Dec, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Kashi Prayag Ayodhya Tour Package Destination Details
- VaranasiLying in the south of Uttar Pradesh, on the banks of the holy River Ganga, breathes Varanasi, which is believed to be the the oldest living city in the world. For centuries, the mystic of this place has been attracting pilgrims from across India as well as abroad. A dwelling of ancient domes, muths, ashrams, priests, narrow lanes with shops filled with Benaresi sarees, Varanasi represents the colorful and fascinating India of your dreams. With intimate rituals of life and death being parallelly performed on the Ghats, you’ll find it exhilarating to explore the religious geography of this city. Walk through the busy alleyways or watch the sunrise from a boat for an unforgettable experience. Trace the perimeter of the city, paying homage to shrines all the way. Who knows, a journey to this City of Light may turn out to be your favorite stop of all.
- PrayagRajPrayagraj is crowned in ancient scriptures as ‘Teertharaj’ and is considered one of the holiest pilgrimage centres of India. The Kumbh held in four sacred places of India and Prayagraj is one of them. A city of many dimensions is what befits the description of Prayagraj. In addition to being a major pilgrimage centre, the city has played an important part in the formation of modern India. Hindu mythology states that Lord Brahma, the creator, chose a land for the 'Prakrishta Yajna'. This land, on the confluence of three holy rivers - Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati, blessed by gods, came to be known as Prayagraj. Prayagraj became the headquarters of Northwestern Provinces, after being shifted from Agra. Many important events in India's struggle for freedom took place here.
- AyodhyaAyodhya is located on the right bank of the river Saryu, as it is called within sacred precincts. Just 6 km from Faizabad, Ayodhya is a popular pilgrim centre. This town is closely associated with Lord Rama, the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu. For centuries, it was the capital of the descendants of the Surya dynasty of which Lord Rama was the most celebrated king. Ayodhya during ancient times was known as Kaushaldesa.Ayodhya, located on the banks of river Sarayu in Uttar Pradesh, is one of the seven sacred cities for Hindus. Ayodhya plays a critical role in the Hindu epic of Ramayana as it is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Rama. This religious town is also the birthplace of four of Jainism's 24 Tirthankaras (religious teachers), beckoning tourists with its serene ghats.With monkeys galore, the buzz of the visiting tourists, and a general spiritual aura, Ayodhya has been surrounded by controversy since about a decade now. It is the site of the 1992 Indian riots related to the Babri Masjid fiasco. The mosque, which was allegedly built on Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, became the bone of contention between Hindus and Muslims. In 2005, Ayodhya witnessed a terrorist attack at the site of Ramlalla Temple.Despite the controversy, Ayodhya has so much colour and spirituality to see for its tourists and has emerged as a significant spiritual centre. The land of multi-faith temples, the traffic-free streets of Ayodhya are intriguing enough in itself to warrant a visit.
Costa Riviera HotelC21/4, Subhkamna Complex, A-3, Maldahiya Rd, Lohamandi, Varanasi
Located in Cantonment, Costa Riviera Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Varanasi. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. To be found at the property are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, wheelchair accessible, valet parking, car park. Flat screen television, additional bathroom, additional toilet, clothes rack, free welcome drink can be found in selected guestrooms. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room, or take advantage of the fitness center, spa. Discover all Varanasi has to offer by making Costa Riviera Hotel your base.
The Legend Hotel23 C, Thorn Hill Road Allahabad
Stop at The Legend Hotel to discover the wonders of Allahabad. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), air conditioning, wake-up service. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Allahabad has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at The Legend Hotel.
Taraji ResortOpp saket puri yojna deokali bypass chaurha nh 28 faizabad Faizabad
Ideally located in the Ayodhya area, Taraji Resort promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The property offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. To be found at the property are daily housekeeping, private check in/check out, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature closet, cleaning products, towels, fireplace, clothes rack. The property's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include massage, children's playground, garden. Taraji Resort is an excellent choice from which to explore Ayodhya or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Day 1: Varanasi Arrival
Pick up from Airport/Railway station. Check in to hotel. In evening, get ready to experience Evening Ganga Aarti Ceremony at Dashashwamedh Ghat. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front). Enjoy the Ganga Aarti on Boat (optional and by own cost). Stay at night at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 2 : Varanasi
Early morning, we will be taken for a Boat Ride on the Ganges. It is a mystical and spiritual experience. We will visit all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat. Later visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Sankat Mochan (Hanuman Temple) , Manas Mandir and BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast. Later in noon, we will go for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha Delivered His First Sermon at Deer Park (Rishipattan) to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha Temples, Dhamekha Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa and Sarnath Archaeological Museum (Closed on Monday). In evening have leisure time for Shopping in Varanasi (optional and by your own). Have dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 3: Varanasi - Prayagraj ( ALLAHABAD)
Early morning after breakfast checkout from Hotel for Varanasi city tour . First visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Annapurna Temple, Vishalakshi Temple & Birla Temple ,and Boating on River Ganga. In the evening transfer to Allahabad (Prayagraj). Check inn Hotel . overnight stay in a Hotel in allahabad.
Day 4: Prayagraj - Ayodhya
Early morning after breakfast visit Triveni Sangam-(Meeting point of the three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati). Take holy bath in Sangam and perform puja and perform ritual ablutions in the shallow waters..Evening transfer to Ayodhya . overnight stay in Ayodhya Hotel.
Day 5: Ayodhya -Varanasi
Early morning after having breakfast, visit Shri Ramjanam Bhoomi , Hanuman Garhi, Saryu River. In the afternoon Transfer to Varanasi . Overnight stay in Hotel Varanasi .
Day 6: Varanasi Departure
Early morning breakfast If Time permits , Visit Markandey Mahadev Temple (optional) later moves to Varanasi railway station or airport for your onward journey .
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 17,999.00||₹ 13,999.00||₹ 12,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 8,999.00||₹ 8,999.00||₹ 8,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 17,999.00||₹ 13,999.00||₹ 12,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Kashi Prayag Ayodhya Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 3 Nights Stay at Hotel Temple City / similar, Varanasi
- 1 Night Stay at Hotel Devlali / similar, Prayagraj
- 1 Night Stay at Hotel Ramdham / similar, Ayodhya
- Dinner & Breakfast at Hotels
- All Transfers & Excursion by Ac Vehicle
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
Kashi Prayag Ayodhya Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% GST
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water and cost for other activities such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Kashi Prayag Ayodhya Tour Package Notes
- All Above Rates are Valid from 1st April to 30th July 2021.
- Rates Calculated on Base Category of Hotel Room
- All Above Rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Kashi Prayag Ayodhya Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%