Turkey Tour Package
₹87277/ per person
Istanbul - Gallipoli - Troy - Pergamon - Kusadasi - Ephesus - Pamukkale
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Turkey Tour Package Destination Details
- TurkeyTurkey is officially called the Republic of Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of south-eastern Europe. In this collection you will find places that should definitely visit if you come to Turkey. Ephesus. It was originally an ancient Greek city, and then the main Roman city located on the west coast of Asia Minor, near the modern Selcuk, Izmir province of Turkey. It was one of twelve cities belonging to the so-called Ionian League during the classical Greek era. In Roman times, Ephesus remained for many years, the second largest city of the Roman Empire, which was preceded immediately Rome, the capital of the empire. Ephesus boasted in the 1st century BC, the population of more than 250 000 people, which also made him the econd largest city in the world. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers who went on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
Day - 1 Mumbai - Istanbul
After arriving at Istanbul Airport, you will be driven to your Hotel (early check-in is subject to availability).Istanbul was the capital city of Byzantium & Roman Empires and Ottoman State. It is a most fascinating city, which actually crosses two continents Europe and Asia. It is a city of amalgamation of museums, bazaars, minarets, mosques, churches, palaces, and restaurants catering to every one’s taste, customs and fifteen million people. Tonight we have an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul. (D)
Day - 2 Istanbul
After breakfast, we have Istanbul City Tour. Our first visit will be HIPPODROME. Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Than we will visit SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE. Across from Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, it was built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. Our next visit will be HAGIA SOPHIA GRAND MOSQUE. The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, previously known as the Church of Divine Wisdom, is simply the best of its kind! Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque is the greatest surviving example of Byzantine Architecture. For 1000 years, it was once the largest church in the world, decorated with stunning 6th century golden mosaics. Today it is a mosque. Lunch break at the Indian restaurant. After the lunch, TravelShop Group will take you to the ASIL EFENDI which is a unique atmosphere with reasonable prices for your shopping. Here you will find; Exotic Spices and Herbs, Turkish Baklava, Turkish Delights, Turkish Coffee, nuts and fruits, small souvenirs such as Ceramic Handicrafts, Evil Eyes totems, all naturel olive oil, soaps and many other goods in Souvenir Shops and stores. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Indian Dinner and overnight in Istanbul. OPTIONAL DINNER CRUISE ON THE BOSPHORUS TOUR: Tonight Between 19:30 to 23:30 we have an optional Entertaining Dinner Cruise program on the Bosphorus, where Europe and Asia are connected. You will spend an unforgettable night on the Bosphorus with dinner, unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic & soft drinks, belly dance show, Turkish Folklore show, DJ Performance and great entertainment on Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. End of the entertainment at about midnight 00:00 am, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day - 3 Gallipoli Tour
At 06:00 or 06:30 am we depart for Gallipoli in order to visit the battle fields. Two hours later we will give you 20 minutes for relaxing in a restaurant area. We will arrive Gallipoli around 12:00 pm. and we will have Indian Style Turkish lunch break, relax a little bit and then depart for the battle fields. Visit Gabatepe Museum. Start visiting the fields with Ariburnu Cemetery and Anzac Cove because these are the places where the war had started. Then Beach Cemetery, Lone Pine and Chunuck Bair. After the tour we will drive you to the hotel. Indian Style Turkish Dinner and overnight in Canakkale.
Day - 4 Troy Tour - Pergamon – Kusadasi
We depart at 08:30 and driving 30 minutes for to Troy. Visit the famous archeological and mythological site of Troy, home of the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy. After Troy tour, 3 hour drive to Pergamon. Indian Style Turkish lunch break around 13:00 pm. and after the lunch departure for tour of the magnificent acropolis of Pergamon. Its impressive temples and library made it a renowned cultural and political centre at that times. Bergamon is a famous city for its jewellery, stones and silver. So on the way, we will visit a jewellery center for 30 minutes. Arrival to Kusadasi around 18:00 pm. Indian Style Turkish Dinner and overnight in Kusadası.
Day - 5 Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
After breakfast between 08:30 am, departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best-preserved ancient sites in the world en - route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library and Grand theatre. Lunch break around 13:00 pm. After the Indian Style Turkish lunch, we will visit a place, which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet-weaving centre. After lunch, we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince’s construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Orginal with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will see the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine. In the evening, you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way, we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen. Indian Style Turkish Dinner and overnight in Kusadası.
Day - 6 Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour
We depart for Pamukkale at 08:00 am. Upon arrival to Pamukkale we have Indian Style Turkish lunch break until 13:30 pm. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. Denizli/Pamukkale means seaside in Turkish and is located on the Buyuk Menderes River. It is a growing industrial town, known for its textile industry and outlet shopping. You will visit one of the famous textile factories of Pamukkale. Indian Style Turkish Dinner and overnight in Pamukkale. OPTIONAL TANDEM PARAGLIDING: After Pamukkale Trip, we recommend you to Optional Pamukkale Paragliding tour. Make your Pamukkale Tour unforgettable by participating in Pamukkale Tandem Paragliding Tour. Enjoy a flight over the stunning and infamous White Mountain in Pamukkale and observe spectacular views over this unique area's attractions. Tandem Paragliding in Pamukkale is an ideal alternative experience for those who wish to feel some excited moments. It can also be the perfect way to explore the attractions from above and appreciate the beauty of the natural scenery. This tour will end approximately 17.30 and then you will be back to your hotel. We will stay in the thermal hotel, which has the most beautiful natural hot water of Pamukkale, and you can enjoy the hot thermal pool in the hotel.
Day - 7 Pamukkale - Denizli to Istanbul - End of Tour
For our dearest guests who experience the Hot Air Balloon Tour in Pamukkale, we will depart to the area where balloons take-off at 05:30 in the morning. On the the Balloon, you will witness the magnificent and unique view of nature by viewing the morning sunrise over the ancient city of Hierapolis and Cotton White Travertines which is listed as one of the best 7 wonders of the world and registered in the UNESCO heritage list. After the Hot Air Balloon Excursion, we will celebrate our landing with champagne ceremony and return to the hotel for a delicious breakfast. Today we depart for Denizli airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing Wonder Earth Tour.
|Extra Person:||₹ 90,401.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 18,194.00|
|Child 2-11 yrs. (with Bed...:||₹ 80,146.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O Bed):||₹ 78,079.00|
|Infant (Under 2 yrs.):||₹ 24,630.00|
Turkey Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return economy class Airfare(Ex. Mumbai)
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul airport
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 1 night hotel in Canakkale
- 2 nights hotel in Kusadasi
- 1 night in hotel in Pamukkale
- 6 open buffet breakfasts
- 1 Indian Lunches
- 2 Indian Dinners
- 4 Indian Style Turkish Dinners
- 4 Indian Style Turkish Lunches
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Gallipoli Tour
- Guided Troy Tour
- Guided Acropolis of Pergamon Tour
- Guided Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
- Guided Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
- Internal Domestic Flight Tickets
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer
Turkey Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- VISA Charges
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes.
Turkey Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition as per Wonder Earth Tour booking form.
- Above Rates are Valid till 29th September 2022 (.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels .
Turkey Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 82.7 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%