Spain Portugal Tour Package
₹146850/ per person
Madrid -Lisbon - Sevilla - Cordoba - Costa del Sol - Granada - Valencia - Barcelona
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 3 Jan, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Spain Portugal Tour Package Destination Details
- MadridMadrid is the capital of Spain, and is home to the Spanish Royal family as well as the Spanish Government. It is a modern metropolitan city and an economical and industrial center of Spain, and, with its population of nearly 3,5 million people, is also the biggest city in Spain.Madrid has a lot of interesting attractions that offer both culture and amusement.The city is full of great monuments, like the royal palace, the Plaza Mayor or the many statuettes, and for people interested in art, the museums Del Prado, Reina Sofia or Thyssen have some of the most fantastic collections of famous Spanish painters like Velazquez, Goya, Picasso or Miro. If you like to be entertained, Madrid has two big amusements parks (including the new Warner Bros park) and there are regular international concerts, big flea markets, parades and other activities going on. To sport enthusiasts Madrid can offer everything from skiing (only 1 hour away by bus) during the winter, to golf all year round, as well as international sporting events and the possibility to practice nearly any sport at the University facilities. If you like going out at night, Madrid has a very interesting nightlife throughout the whole week and which is available all year round. You can either go out for a tapa (Spanish snack), eat at a very nice restaurant, go to the cinema or one of the many theatres, or find nearly any type of bar or disco.
- LisbonThe capital of Portugal, Lisbon has experienced a renaissance in recent years, with a contemporary culture that is alive and thriving and making its mark in today's Europe. Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon is one of the rare Western European cities that faces the ocean and uses water as an element that defines the city. Lisbon enchants travelers with its white-bleached limestone buildings, intimate alleyways, and an easy-going charm that makes it a popular year-round destination.Like İstanbul, Amman, Rome, Moscow, Besancon, San Francisco, Edinburgh, Bergen, Plovdiv, Sheffield, Ibadan and Turku, Lisbon is built on seven hills.Lisbon enjoys a warm climate with mild winters and very warm summers. Strongly influenced by the Gulf Stream, it is one of the mildest climates in Europe. Among all the metropolises in Europe, here are the warmest winters on the continent, with average temperatures around 15°C (59°F) during the day and 9°C (48°F) at night in the period from December to February. Snow and frost are very rare. The typical summer season lasts about six months, from May to October, with an average temperature of 25°C (77°F) during the day and 16°C (61°F) at night. Although, sometimes in November, March, and April there are temperatures above 20°C (68.0°F) with an average temperature of 18.5°C (65°F) during the day and 11.2°C (52.2°F) at night. Rain occurs mainly in winter and the summer is very dry.Lisbon is very close to the ocean, which brings windy and fast-changing weather, so you'd better bring extra outerwear or an umbrella with you, at least in winter, spring and autumn.The city stretches along the northern bank of the river Tejo as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. As the terrain rises north away from the water, steep streets and stairways form the old tangled districts or give way to green parks in the western suburbs.In the city centre, the vast Praça do Comércio, facing the river at the base of the pedestrianized grid of Baixa (lower town), occupies a central position. Further northwest from Baixa stretches Lisbon's ''Main Street'', Avenida da Liberdade, a broad boulevard resplendent in leafy trees, chic hotels and upmarket shops, terminating at the circular Praça de Marques de Pombal. To the east are old districts of Mouraria and Alfama, both relatively spared during the Great Earthquake (as they are on a firmer rock) and therefore both retaining the charm of the winding alleys and azulejo-covered crumbling walls (further north lie relatively boring residential quarters). To the west, the hill rises steeply into Bairro Alto (upper town; prepare to trek up, or take one of the elevadores, or funiculars); still further west are the rapidly gentrifying former docks of Alcantara, dominated on the western end by the supports of the gigantic new bridge over the river, and the suburbs of Santo Amaro and Belém.
- ValenciaThere are few cities like Valencia, able to harmoniously combine the remnants of its farthest past, dating to the year 138 BC, with the most innovative and avant-garde buildings from the new millennium. Valencia is trade and culture, cinema, theatre, museums, magic, business. It is the centre of international and avant-garde design, and one of the most active cities in Europe regarding fairs and conferences. Thanks to its location, Valencia has historically been Spain’s Mediterranean port and has that special charm of cities that are also seaports. And the fine sand and clean water, the vastness of the sea and the closeness of the coastal mountains make the Valencian coast uniquely attractive.
- BarcelonaBarcelona is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world. It has a huge number of attractions including a city centre which retains its medieval street plan; some stunning modernist architecture including several buildings by Gaudi - Spain's most famous architect; dozens of museums including one dedicated to Picasso, another to Miro and yet another to Barca, Barcelona's world famous football club! Barcelona is almost as lively at night as it is during the day and it has a unique, exciting atmosphere, which provides the visitor with a truly unforgettable experience. There are major arts exhibitions throughout the year and concerts and shows of different kinds happening all the time.
Hostal Santo DomingoLuna,6, 2nd floor Madrid
Hostal Santo Domingo is conveniently located in the popular City Center area. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas, room service, tours, laundry service, are at hand. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, internet access - wireless (complimentary), whirlpool bathtub, non smoking rooms, air conditioning. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include hot tub, massage. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Hostal Santo Domingo.
Lutecia Smart Design HotelAv Frei Miguel Contreiras 52 Lisbon
Ideally located in the Alvalade area, Lutecia Smart Design Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Daily housekeeping, ticket service, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage are there for guest's enjoyment. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with closet, slippers, flat screen television, additional bathroom, whirlpool bathtub. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort make Lutecia Smart Design Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Lisbon.
Melia LebrerosLuis de Morales, 2 Seville
Located in Nevrion, Melia Lebreros Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Seville. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are just some of the facilities on offer. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, whirlpool bathtub, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, outdoor pool, solarium, garden. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Seville, Melia Lebreros Hotel will make you feel instantly at home.
Exe Ciudad de CordobaAvenida Cadiz Cordoba
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Cordoba Suburbs, Eurostars Ciudad de Cordoba Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Eurostars Ciudad de Cordoba Hotel. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes Eurostars Ciudad de Cordoba Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Cordoba.
Sol PrincipePaseo Colorado, 26 Torremolinos
Sol Principe Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Los Alamos area. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Facilities like 24-hour room service, wheelchair accessible, gift/souvenir shop, taxi service, convenience store are readily available for you to enjoy. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service, desk. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, indoor pool, massage, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. Sol Principe Hotel combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Torremolinos unforgettable.
Catalonia GranadaAv. de Madrid, 10 Granada
The 4-star Catalonia Granada offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Granada. The property offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, wheelchair accessible, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, are at hand. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer mirror, internet access – wireless, air conditioning, heating, mini bar to ensure a restful night. Take a break from a long day and make use of the ski lessons, sauna, outdoor pool, indoor pool, spa. Friendly staff, great facilities, and close proximity to all that Granada has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at Catalonia Granada.
Silken Puerta Valencia HotelCardenal Benlloch, 28 Valencia
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Camins al Grau, Silken Puerta Valencia Hotel promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service are just some of the facilities on offer. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, Silken Puerta Valencia Hotel caters to your needs.
Catalonia Barcelona 505 HotelMuntaner, 505 Barcelona
Catalonia Barcelona 505 Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Barcelona. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find internet access – wireless (complimentary), air conditioning, heating, desk, mini bar. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including outdoor pool. Catalonia Barcelona 505 Hotel combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Barcelona unforgettable.
Day 1 INDIA - MADRID
Arrival in Madrid and shuttle transfer to hotel. Day at leisure to discover the capital. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 MADRID-TRUJILLO-LISBON (658 kms)
Departure from our Madrid at 8:00 a.m. towards the region of Extremadura and arrival to Trujillo, birth place of Spanish conquerors. Time free to know its beautiful and monumental Plaza Mayor. Continuation to cross the Portuguese border and arrival to Lisbon, the capital of Portugal located at the mouth of river Tagus. Accommodations. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese songs and music.
Day 3 LISBON
Breakfast and accommodations. Morning city sightseeing tour visiting old Alfama Quarter, Tower of Belem, Monastery of Los Jeronimos, etc. Free afternoon. Optional excursion to Sintra, Estoril, Cascais.
Day 4 LISBON-FATIMA-LISBON (264 kms)
Breakfast and accommodations. In the morning departure to Fatima, important center of pilgrimage. Free time to visit the Shrine. Return to Lisbon.
Day 5 LISBON-CACERES-SEVILLA (575 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to the border with Spain and continuation to Caceres. Time at leisure to know its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter, very well preserved and considered as World Heritage place. Lunch at your own. Continuation southwards to Andalucia and arrival to Sevilla. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 6 SEVILLA
Breakfast. Morning city sightseeing tour, including María Luisa Park, Plaza de España, the exterior of the city’s stunning Cathedral and its bell tower, called Giralda and the typical neighbourhood of Santa Cruz with its streets, squares and narrow alleys. If you wish, you can optionally navigate the Guadalquivir river, during which you will enjoy a panoramic view of the Gold Tower and Expo 92, or visit to the Maestranza bullring. In the evening, also as an optional activity, you can attend a flamenco show.
Day 7 SEVILLA-CORDOBA (145 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Cordoba, at our arrival we start our walking tour starting at Almodovar Gate through the Jewish Quarter and continue for visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 8 CORDOBA-RONDA-COSTA DEL SOL (322 kms)
Breakfast. Then departure to the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. Free time. Continuation to Costa del Sol. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 9 COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA* (180 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Visit to the spectacular group of monuments of the Alhambra and Generalife, former residence of the Moorish kings, with its magnificent fountains, gardens and arches. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco.
Day 10 GRANADA-VALENCIA (498 kms)
Breakfast. Departure via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras towards the Mediterranean coast and Valencia. Accommodations.
Day 11 VALENCIA-BARCELONA (355 kms)
Breakfast. Free time. At mid morning departure to Barcelona. Arrival and Check-in Hotel.Explore free time in Barcelona .
Day 15 BARCELONA - DEPARTURE
Breakfast. Departure From Spain as per flight schedule. end of our services
|Extra Person:||₹ 140,175.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 67,195.00|
Spain Portugal Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Santo Domingo or Similar at Madrid.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Lutecia or Similar at Lisbon.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Melia Lebreros or Similar at Sevilla.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Exe Ciudad de Cordoba or Similar at Cordoba.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Sol Principe (Torremolinos) or Similar at Costa del Sol .
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Catalonia Granada or Similar at Granada.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Silken Puerta Valencia or Similar at Valencia.
- 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Catalonia Barcelona 505 or Similar at Barcelona.
- Daily Breakfast & 5 Dinner in Hotel restaurant.
- City Sightseeing tour with local guide
- Lisbon City Tour.
- Sevilla City Tour.
- Granada City Tour.
- Cordoba City Tour.
- Free WIFI during Coach ( in Tour )
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis.
Spain Portugal Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS Extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Spain Portugal Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Spain Portugal Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 89 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%