Turkey Greece Tour Package
₹184999/ per person
Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Kusadasi - Athens - Mykonos - Santorini
- 13 Nights 14 Days
- Availability 7/14/2020
Turkey Greece Tour Package Destination Details
- TurkeyTurkey is officially called the Republic of Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace in the Balkan region of south-eastern Europe. In this collection you will find places that should definitely visit if you come to Turkey. Ephesus. It was originally an ancient Greek city, and then the main Roman city located on the west coast of Asia Minor, near the modern Selcuk, Izmir province of Turkey. It was one of twelve cities belonging to the so-called Ionian League during the classical Greek era. In Roman times, Ephesus remained for many years, the second largest city of the Roman Empire, which was preceded immediately Rome, the capital of the empire. Ephesus boasted in the 1st century BC, the population of more than 250 000 people, which also made him the econd largest city in the world. Today, the ruins of Ephesus are a major tourist attraction, especially for travelers who went on a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- IstanbulIstanbul's most prominent attractions are of the architectural variety, a selection of formidable and historical structures that make sightseeing in Istanbul educational as well as visually rewarding. Sightseeing in Istanbul offers attractions such as the Hagia Sophia, a huge museum and former cathedral, that is adorned with stunning mosaics. Another iconic Istanbul attraction is the Blue Mosque, with its graceful minarets and tiered domes. The 1st century Sunken Palace is supported by hundreds of underground columns, an essential Istanbul landmark. While sightseeing in Istanbul, Galata Tower offers visitors a 360º panoramic view of the old town. Nearby, the 5th century Land Walls stand testament to the city's resistance of its 1453 conquest by the Ottoman Empire. The Covered Bazaar, or Kapali Çarsi, is the oldest and biggest enclosed bazaar in the world, a must-see while in Istanbul.
- CappadociaCappadocia is a strange and wonderful region in Central Anatolia in Turkey that dates back to the 2000 BC. It is famous for its out-of-the world desert landscape, rock formations, and caves, which were formed by thousands of years of erosion. There are so many things to explore here, and the caves offer endless opportunities to see remains of the cultures, now long gone, that had inhabited the surrounding regions. The foremost are the underground cities of Kaymakla, Derinkuyu, Ozkonak and Mazakoy. You should also check out the pottery town of Avanos.
- PamukkalePamukkale, situated near Kusadasi in Aegean Turkey, is a wonder of nature that is quite unique in the world, and is a very popular attraction for the locals. Created by ancient tectonic activity, the region has a landscape that is white with calcium carbonate, where beautiful natural springs arise in pools that have been used as spas since the 2nd century BC. They are also petrified waterfalls here. The land has to be seen to be believed, and has been inhabited since ancient times, with the ancient city of Hierapolis still visible in the hills., The city's Roman theatre should not be missed, as well as ruins of nearby Laodikya and Aphrodisias. Other nearby sites include: Karahyi - a red spring, the Kaklik caves.
- KusadasiKusadasi is a beautiful coastal town located on the Aegean Coast of Turkey. Facing a bay in the Aegean Sea, with the peninsula of Guvercin Ada jutting out into the sea at one end, and the blue mountain of Kaz Dagi in the background, Kusadasi has become a very popular destination for tourists from around the world. Visitors can check out the many historical sites like Didyma, Priene, and Miletos, or chill on any one of the pristine beaches, such as City, Pigeon Island, Yilanciburnu, Ladies, Kustur, and Tusan Beach.
- GreeceGreece is a country in Southern Europe, on the southernmost tip of the Balkan peninsula, with extensive coastlines and islands in the Aegean, Ionian, and Mediterranean Seas. Greece is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations, ranking in the world's top 20 countries. According to the Greek Ministry of Tourism, the nation received about 17 million visitors from January to mid August 2007, a large number for a small country of 11 million. Visitors are drawn to the country's beaches and reliable sunny summer weather, its nightlife, historical sites and natural beauty.
- AthensThe capital of Greece, Athens is the birthplace of western civilization, and was founded over 3,500 years ago. It, not surprisingly, has an unbelievable number of historical monuments and edifices. In fact, it is a city so seeped in history, the very air you breathe here, laden with the staggering weight of millennia, makes you believe you are back in the ancient world. It is almost impossible to list all the monuments in the city, so here are the most notable, and world famous ones. The Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Statue of Athena, Academy of Athens, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Arch of Hadrian, and the Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. Also visit the Greek Parliament. Some of the best archaeological museums in the world are also in Athens, namely the National Archaeological Museum, the Cycladic Museum, the Epigraphic Museum, and the Byzantine Museum. Visitors must also try the great Greek food. The views from Lycabettus Hill and Areopagus are worth the climb, letting your eyes sweep over in a single glance one of the most ancient cities in the world.
- MykonosMykonos is one of the most visited islands on the Aegean Sea, and is one of the most cosmopolitan destinations in Greece. It is also renowned for its nightlife, which is supposedly the best in Greece. The island shows signs of habitation since 3000 BC, and the Ionians settled here around 1100 BC. In Greek mythology Mykonos was the location of the battle between Zeus and the Titans, and the island was named in honour of Apollo's grandson Mykons. So, when in Mykonos, do visit the following attractions: the 16th century Mykonos windmills, the beautiful and colourful district of Little Venice, and the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, with exhibits dating from the prehistoric to the late Hellenistic period. You can also enjoy the amazing Greek food, or visit one of the many bars and nightclubs on the island. There are also plenty of sandy beaches, namely: Agios Ioannis Beach, Paradise and Super Paradise Beach, Psarou Beach, Platys Gialos Beach, Elia Beach, Paranga Beach, and Ornos Beach. You can also take a short excursion to the nearby island of Dilos, famous for its ancient temples, and considered the birthplace of the gods Apollo and Artemis.
- SantoriniSantorini is a beautiful and small, semi-circular archipelago of volcanic islands located in the southern Aegean Sea, and is also known as Thera. The islands of Santorini are remains of an enormous volcanic explosion that destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. It is the spectacular natural beauty, stunning sunsets, as well as the vibrant culture and nightlife on the islands that have made them one of Europe's hottest destinations. The name Santorini was given to it by the Roman Empire in the thirteenth century, and is a reference to Saint Irene. Before then it was known as Kalliste - the most beautiful one, or Strongyle - the circular one. The areas around towns also deserve exploration, with startlingly beautiful countryside that are dotted with cave houses, gardens, vineyards, and tiny churches. Other activities to be done here include a visit to Thirassia - small island near Santorini, taking boat excursions to Nea Kameni and Palia Kameni, and visiting Faros - a lighthouse near Akrotiri. There are also many public beaches on the islands, the most popular being: the Black Beach, the beautiful Red Beach, White Beach, Vlichada beach, and Amoudi.
Turkey Greece Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai)
- Domestic Flights.
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Istanbul
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Cappadocia
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Pamukkale
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Kusadasi
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Athens
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Mykonos
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 4 star hotel in Santorini
- 13 Breakfast ,5 Indian Lunch & 13 Indian Dinners
- All Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Full day Istanbul Tour
- Full day Tour in Cappadocia
- Visit to Hierapolis & Aphrodisias in Pamukkale
- Visit to Ephesus Antique Tour in Kusadasi
- Athens Airport- Athens Hotel - Piraeus Port transfer by Car
- Mykonos port- Mykonos Hotel and v.v. with shared mini bus/ coach
- Santorini port- Santorini Hotel- Santorini Airport with shared mini bus/ coach
- Ferry tickets in economy class
- Piraeus- Mykonos with BLUE STAR FERRIES
- Mykonos- Santorini with HELLENIC SEAWAYS
- Athens City Tour with Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum on SIC with English speaking guide & entrance fees
- Santorini half Day tour to Caldera, the hot springs and Thirassia on SIC with English speaking escort
- Turkey & Greece Visa Charges
- All local taxes and service fees
Turkey Greece Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Volcano entrance fees = 200 euro per person.
- Tips @ 2 Euro Per Person Per Day.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
Turkey Greece Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 25 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 25 pax then additional charge of 250 EUR per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Lunch, Indian Dinner ,Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 25 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Day 1 India - Istanbul
Arrival to Istanbul Ataturk airport, where Europe and Asia meets each other. Istanbul is Turkey's most populous city as well as cultural and financial center. Located on both sides of the Bosphorus, the narrow strait between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, Istanbul bridges Asia and Europe both physically and culturally. It was also the Former capital of 3 world famous Empires, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman. Istanbul today honors and preserves the legacy of the past while looking forward to a modern future. Upon arrival after you clear the customs and you come out to the Arrivals Hall, you will meet with our representative there who is waiting with your name / company name written on the signboard and after a warm welcome, you will be transferred to your hotel. Early check in is upon availability. Free day in Istanbul. Overnight stay in Hotel at Istanbul.
Day 2 Istanbul
Full Day Istanbul sightseeing tour including Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar. Haghia Sophia, the most influential church of Byzantium. Originally built by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, reconstructed by Emperor Justinian in 6th century and converted into a mosque by the Ottomans in the 15th century, it still stands today as one of the world's greatest architectural marvels. The magnificent interior is testament to the unique eastwest synthesis that is manifest in Istanbul. Shimmering biblical mosaics juxtapose huge plaques bearing the names of Islamic caliphs. Blue Mosque, another of the world's most important religious buildings. Built in the 16th century the mosque is unique for it's 6 minarets and it's celestial interior decorated with the famous blue Iznik tiles. The Hippodrome, scene of chariot races. Although little remains of the great stadium which, in its hey day, is thought to have held 100'000 people, the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine are highlights. Grand Topkapi Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultan's from the 15th to the 19th century. With its impressive treasury, exquisite harem, attractive courtyards and pavilions housing huge collections of antiquities, Topkapi Palace offers a true insight into the heart of the Ottoman Empire. Then visit Grand Bazaar which is the biggest Covered Bazaar in the world with 4000 shops!! Return to the hotel for overnight. (B)
Day 3 Istanbul - Ankara - Cappadocia
You will be transferred to Ataturk airport domestic terminal for your flight to Ankara and upon arrival to Ankara, you will be met with representative there. Then you will continue to the city center and visit to the Anatolian Civilizations Museum at which numerous remnants from Stone Age, Neolithic Age, Hittites, Urartians, Phrygians and many others are on display; Mausoleum of Ataturk, the burial place of the national hero who founded modern Republic of Turkey. Then continue on to Cappadocia and overnight (L, D) * Anatolian Civilizations Museum is under renovation at present and all the sections may not be visited during the visits unless completed until then.
Day 4 Cappadocia
Optional Hot Air Balloon tour: Meet at the hotel lobby in the morning and start full day tour in Cappadocia. Visit to Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. Drive to Avanos which is known for the pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue in the Kizilirmak river, the longest river of Turkey. In the afternoon, visit Goreme Open Air Museum (Dark Church is excluded; entrance requires additional admission fee) to visit the churches where the remains of rock-cut and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Various panoramic viewpoints of castles and fairy chimneys such as Esentepe for Goreme valley, Uchisar and its castle, Pigeon Valley. Then to Kaymakli (or Ozkonak) Underground City, the place where early Christians hid from persecutors. Returning to the hotel (B, D)
Day 5 - Pamukkale - Konya - Pamukkale
Early morning start for a drive to Pamukkale via Konya .On the way visit to the 13th century Seljukian masterpiece Sultanhan Caravanserai. This fortified structure was built in 1229 (dated by inscription), during the reign of the Seljuk sultan Kayqubad I, by the Syrian architect Muhammed Bin Havlan El Dimaski (Dimaski meaning from Damascus) along the trade route from Konya to Aksaray, leading to Persia (the Uzun Yolu) and arrival in Konya. Visit to the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the world famous mystic figure and Founder of Whirling Dervishes (Sufis). Then continue on to Pamukkale, Cotton Castle and overnight in Pamukkale. (B, D)
Day 6 Pamukkale - Aphrodisias - Kusadasi
Tour the ruins of Hierapolis including the magnificently preserved cemetery "Necropolis", the Main Street and Gates, the Thermal Baths, the Roman Theatre. In the afternoon tour Aphrodisias, the city of Aphrodite; visit the Museum, the Temple of Aphrodite, the Theatre, the Stadium, the Agora, the Hadrian Baths, the Odeon, and the Bishop's Palace. Proceed to the hotel in Kusadasi for overnight (B,D)
Day 7 Kusadasi - Ephesus - Kusadasi
Morning tour to Ephesus area with Ephesus Antique City, impressive structures we will see include the Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, Theatre and Odeon. (Hillside Houses are excluded; entrance requires additional admission fee), one of the most popular ancient sites of Turkey with many acres of carefully excavated ruins; We also visit the House of the Virgin Mary and Church of St. John. Time for shopping. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B,D ) * Ephesus Museum in Selcuk is normally closed and no visits are possible when this tariff is released. Once opened, Church of St. John is to be replaced with the Museum.
Day 8 Kusadasi - Izmir - Istanbul - Athens
Free day .Transfer to Izmir airport for a flight back to Istanbul Ataturk airport for your connecting flight to Athens. Meet and assist at International Athens Airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Athens.
Day 9 Athens
Breakfast at hotel. Half Day city tour with Acropolis. In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and start the half-day tour to Athens. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Presidential residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order inthe mind”, the Parthenon. Free evening. Overnight at your hotel in Athens.
Day 10 Athens - Mykonos
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island. Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique jewel handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. All that can be said or written about Mykonos would be just too little. For centuries Mykonos existed under the shade of the religious centre of Delos and it had to wait until the 20th century to reach its international status and win a place on the world tourist map. Mykonos, famously called 'the island of the winds' due to the constant wind that blows, is the most popular and cosmopolitan island of the Cyclades and considered as one the most famous islands of the world. The sunlight of Mykonos from its first sunshine of dawn all the way to its last of the sunset is astonishing and supplements an atmosphere of images that seem to have sprung out of a painting. Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is free in order to explore the island. Overnight at your hotel in Mykonos.
Day 11 Mykonos
Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order to have a tour of your choice or explore the island. Overnight at your hotel in Mykonos.
Day 12 Mykonos - Santorini
After breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred at Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red & gold streaking the sky ... this is Santorini island ... Poets have Written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe ... the unsurpassed magic of Santorini. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide. Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view. Overnight at your hotel in Santorini.
Day 13 Santorini
Today, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs. During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels. Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs (35-36 C). Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat. Return at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Santorini.
Day 14 Santorini - India
Today, After Breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your departure flight via Athens to Mumbai.
Turkey Greece Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 83 INR** as per Today i.e. Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%