Japan Tour Package
₹209999/ per person
Tokyo - Kyoto - Osaka
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 27 Oct, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Day - 1 India - Osaka
Assemble at Mumbai International Airport 3 hrs prior to the departure of the Flight for Osaka. Arrive Osaka & transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free on your own. Dinner & overnight at Osaka. (D)
Day - 2 Osaka
City tour includes: Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, whose prime attraction is the ''Pacific Ocean'' tank housing the ''whale shark'', the largest fish in the world. Also visit Osaka Castle, walking tour through this castle and its exhibits. Highlight of the tour: Hour-long cruise aboard Aqua Liner around Nakanoshima.
Day - 3 Osaka - Nara - Kyoto
Arrive at Nara. Tour includes: Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer Park. Arrive at Kyoto. Kyoto tour includes: Kiyomizu Temple, Golden Pavilion and Nijo Castle.
Day - 4 Kyoto - Miyajima - Hiroshima
Ferry ride to Miyajima Island: Visit the wooden Torri Gate and Shinto Shrine. Arrive at Hiroshima. City tour includes: Hiroshima History Museum and Peace Park, Cenotaph, Sadako Monument and Bomb Dome.
Day - 5 Hiroshima - Hakone - Tokyo
Travel by the fastest Bullet Train from Hiroshima to Shin Osaka to Mishima Station. En route visit: Hot Water Springs, free time around Lake Ashi or Lake Hakone & superb views of Mount Fuji. In the evening, arrive at Tokyo.
Day - 6 Tokyo - City Tour
City tour includes: Rainbow Bridge, Asakusa Kanon Temple. Evening tour includes: Tokyo city views from Observatory deck of Government Metropolitan Tower. Highlight of the day: Traditional tea ceremony.
Day - 7 Departure from Tokyo
City tour includes: Venus Fort, Palat Town, Observatory deck of Fuji Television Tower and Toyota Museum. Later, transfer to airport to board the flight for your home town.
Japan Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Group Airfare.
- 04 nights accommodation at 4* Hotel in Tokyo
- 01 nights accommodation at 4* Hotel in Kyoto.
- 02 night accommodation at 4* Hotel in Osaka
- 7 Breakfast , 7 Lunch & 7 Dinner
- Tokyo City Tour
- NIKKO TOUR
- KAMAKURA TOUR
- MT.FUJI & HAKONE TOUR
- KYOTO CITY TOUR
- NARA TOUR
- OSAKA CITY TOUR
- Bullet train from TOKYO to Kyoto
- Bullet train from Kyoto to OSAKA
- Japan Single Entry Visa
- All Transfer by A/C Coach
- Overseas Mediclaim up to 59 Years.
- Professional Tour Escort of Wonder Earth Tour or Local Representative.
Japan Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Charges for Ok to Board.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips,
- Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
Japan Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Tour Cost based on group of 20 Adult Passengers.
- If group size less than 20 pax then additional charge of 275 USD per person levied upto minimum 15 pax.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 20 pax.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Japan Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%