Langkawi A Famosa Genting Tour Package
₹61499/ per person
Langkawi - A Famosa - Genting Highlands
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 24 Aug, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Langkawi A Famosa Genting Tour Package Destination Details
- LangkawiLangkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysias west coast. Surrounded by turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of picturesque paddy fields and jungle-clad hills. If you’re intent on carting off duty-free alcohol, cigarettes and chocolate, then this is the place to be. Still, Nature-lovers will find the island just as agreeable as the shoreline is fringed by powder-fine sand and swaying coconut trees. The island is especially recognised for its excellent diving opportunities and this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting holiday opportunities. From the expansive Underwater World Langkawi along Pantai Cenang to the soaring Cable Car in Pantai Kok, Langkawi is an electrifying locale that keeps visitors coming back for more.
- A FamosaA'Famosa is more than just quick photo stop opportunity for tourists. Built in 1511, the settlement used to sprawl across a whole hillside but now only a lone gate (Porta de Santiago) remains. One of the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Asia; it is set beside the Istana ke Sultanan on Jalan Kota.A''Famosa is perhaps Malacca''s best known sightseeing spot. Originally constructed by Alfonso de Albuquerque (who led the Portuguese invasion on the Malacca Sultanate), the remains of the fort is now a crumbling whitewashed gatehouse and is located downhill from St. Paul''s Church.
Day - 1 India - Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
Arrive Kuala Lumpur and proceed further for your Flight to Langkawi. Arrive Langkawi and transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day free for personal activity. Overnight at Langkawi.
Day - 2 Langkawi
After breakfast proceed for half City Tour. Later free on your own. Overnight at Langkawi.
Day - 3 Langkawi
After breakfast free on your own. Overnight at Langkawi.
Day - 4 Langkawi - A Famosa
After breakfast proceed further for Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur and transfer to A Famosa by Coach. Reach A Famosa and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at A Famosa.
Day - 5 A Famosa
After breakfast proceed for Animal Safari, water world and cowboy town. Overnight at A Famosa.
Day - 6 A Famosa - Kuala Lumpur - Genting
After breakfast proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur and drive straight to Genting Highlands, Later enjoy Cable Car Ride all the way up to Genting Highland 6000 feet above the Sea Level. Arrive Genting & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free to enjoy Indoor Theme Park (on your own). Overnight at the Genting Highlands.
Day - 7 Genting Highlands
Early morning after Breakfast full day enjoy Outdoor Theme Park, overnight at Genting Highlands. (B)
Day - 8 Genting - India
After Breakfast proceed for Kuala Lumpur. Later transfer to the Airport to board your Flight back home. Arrive with Sweet Memories of your Holidays in Malaysia with
Wonder Earth Tour. (B)
Langkawi A Famosa Genting Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
- Internal Flight with Taxes.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis in 3 Star Hotels.
- Half Day Langkawi City Tour on SIC.
- Full Day Outdoor Theme Park Rides
- Entrance to Animal Safari
- Entrance to Water World
- Entrance to Cowboy Town
- All Transfer on Seat – in – Coach Basis.
Langkawi A Famosa Genting Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% Extra Applicable
- Visa Charges
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not Specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Langkawi A Famosa Genting Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Langkawi A Famosa Genting Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 80.25 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%