Kashmir Luxury Tour Package
₹49199/ per person
Jammu - Patnitop - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam – Katra
- 11 Nights/ 12 Days
- Availability 11 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Kashmir Luxury Tour Package Destination Details
- JammuA beautiful blend of ancient temples and picturesque sights, the city of Jammu is huddled against the Pir Panjal mountains. The winter capital of Jammu & Kashmir covers the southernmost part of the state.The city of Jammu is located on the banks of the Tawi river, with the Shivalik hills cutting across the area from the east to the west. Whether it’s the glorious temples and shrines you wish to visit, the delectable cuisine you want savour or simply admire the raw beauty of the city, there’s something for everyone. Immerse yourself in the rich culture and take in the glorious sights while at Jammu.While the city experiences moderate weather throughout the year, the cooler months starting from September to April are ideal for visiting.
- PatnitopPatnitop it is a famous hill station in the Udhampur district of Jammu & Kashmir, known for endless meadows and panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Along with the widespread abundance in sceneries, Patnitop is known for activities like skiing and trekking as well as water springs.Patnitop offers adventure activities like paragliding, trekking, skiing etc.Sanasar, located 17 kms away is also popular for a paragliding base, golf courses along with extended sightseeing options.Nathatop, located approximately 14 km away from Patnitop is known for panoramic view of the snow-covered peaks and also as the take off site for Paragliding.Shiva Garh is situated around 11 kilometres away from Patnitop, at an altitude of almost 3500 meters. It makes for a short but an exhilarating trek experience.
- SrinagarSilk-sunset, certain shades of white, tar on the roads, gloom beyond the oil lamp floating over the lake, ripples in the water, fog on the mirror, garden of the spring, the palace of the fairies, subject of the poems, emptiness in the eyes, absence of words, forever in ordinary things and the old roses on a breeze, where love arrives in memories of forever to liberate us into life - Srinagar! The tourist places in Srinagar offer breathtaking views and mesmerising locations to die for.Srinagar wakes up with Fajr (pre -dawn prayers) and zikr where life sings winter melodies on nine bridges, connecting the city that smells of heaven on both sides of Jhelum River, a river that passes through the city, meanders through the valley, deepening into the traveler's paradise - Dal Lake.The city takes on the morning light mirroring the mountains, when the moon still hangs pale over the tranquil Dal Lake, which ornaments an array of alluring houseboats where the lovers' find home watching a promise of the snow filling up the woods. The lake's less urbanized eastern shore is decorated with the Mughal gardens that speaks of history strung out for several kilometers. The subdued fortress and the familiar wooden mosques of the old times makes a mark at the center of the city in this era of remembering all that once existed. Easy wind, downy flake and the promises to keep between the woods and frozen lake, Srinagar awaits for you, to dream within a dream. So, come and explore the best tourist places in Srinagar
- GulmargThe nearest India can make to being a ski resort is via its pine-fringed Gulmarg. Situated at an elevation of 2730 meters above sea level, it well justifies the Meadow of Flowers tag that it has received. The meadow is given a visual highlight by the 1890s Anglican Church of St Mary's that sits on a lonely hillock which can be accessed off the dead-end road that links the 1965 neo-colonial style Hotel Highlands Park to the historic Gulmarg Golf Club. However, the key reason to visit Gulmarg is just not the same. You must visit Gulmarg to explore the backing stands of the splendid mature pines traversing you to the elevation of bald Mt Afarwat. To make it to mountain, you can either trek on foot or take help from ponies at a meagre amount of INR 300 per hour. However, the easiest way out is using the two-stage gondola cable car that flutters you to 3747m. The impressive clear day views from the top are worth the ride. During this ride, you'll encompass Nanga Parbat which is the world's ninth highest mountain peak located across Pakistan. Booking for this online can help save you from the long queues especially in the peak season of May and June. This service can however be cancelled during bad weather and getting a refund from the organizers can get really annoying then. Base station of Gandola is situated about 1 km west of the bus stand.
- PahalgamAmidst the Liddar Valley sits a picturesque destination in Kashmir - Pahalgam. It is located in the Anantnag district in Jammu at an elevation of 2740 metres above sea level. Popularly it is called the Valley of Shepherds. Also, it is one of the most sumptuous destinations in India and it must be on your bucket list when you chalk down the places to visit in Jammu and Kashmir.In the middle of tranquillity, you will surely find many out-of-the-world destinations too. Some of the stunning lakes such as Sheshnag Lake will surely take your breath away and beauteous pine trees will follow you wherever you go. If you are waiting for an adrenaline pump, you have plenty to look forward to on your trip to Pahalgam. Initiate trekking on a hill or climbing the Himalayas from a suitable summit and unleash all the adrenaline. If you visit this place in the right season, you will have one of the most remarkable skiing experiences as well. Apart from this, if you are looking to spend some quality time with your family on a holiday, you could not choose a better domestic destination than Pahalgam. It offers everything for all age groups, especially kids who have a gala time moving around this beautiful place a lot. You might want to indulge in various activities with them too by zorbing, sitting in various rides at famous amusements parks and what not! Traversing in and around Pahalgam is devoid of any fuss as you can easily find local transport means and not waste much time hovering around on your holiday. The weather is quite chilly from November to February with plenty of snow around. In the later months until April, it gets a bit warmer, albeit the minimum temperature hovers around 2-3 Degrees Celsius. The monsoon stretches from July till September. The autumn stretches until November and is quite dry with strong winds.
Day 1 Jammu
Arrive Jammu and transfer to the Hotel. Rest of the time free for personal activities. Overnight at Jammu.
Day 2 Jammu - Patnitop
After breakfast proceed for Patnitop. In the evening enjoy beauty of Patnitop. Overnight at Patnitop.
Day 3 Patnitop - Shrinagar
After breakfast leave for Srinagar, enroute experience India's largest Nehru Tunnel. Overnight at Srinagar Houseboat.
Day 4 Srinagar
Early morning leave for Shankaracharya Temple, Kashmir's Famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 5 Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Full day visit to Sonmarg (if military and weather permits) for Magnificent and Breathtaking experience of the Snow covered Mountains. Overnight at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 6 Srinagar - Gulmarg
After breakfast proceed for Gulmarg. Enjoy ''Gondola'' The Cable Ride (optional) at Gulmarg. Evening free for Horse Riding and Personal activities. Overnight at Gulmarg.
Day 7 Gulmarg
Full day free for shopping and personal activities. Overnight at Gulmarg.
Day 8 Gulmarg - Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed for Pahalgam. Reach Pahalgam in the afternoon. Rests of the day enjoy Horse Riding (optional), and Photography of scenic beauty of Pahalgam. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Day 9 Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed towards Hajan Picnic Spot ( optional). Evening relax by doing Fishing, Trekking, etc. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Day 10 Pahalgam - Katra
After breakfast proceed for Katra (Vaishnodevi). Reach Katra (Vaishnodevi) and transfer to the Hotel. Evening free for Darshan of Mata Vaishnodevi. Overnight at Katra (Vaishnodevi).
Day 11 Katra
Whole day free for Darshan and personal Activities. Over night in Katra.
Day 12 Katra (Vaishnodevi) - Jammu
After breakfast move towards Jammu station to catch your Train for return journey.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 60,399.00||₹ 52,699.00||₹ 49,199.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 28,699.00||₹ 28,099.00||₹ 28,099.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 60,399.00||₹ 52,699.00||₹ 49,199.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (wit...||₹ 28,100.00||₹ 27,499.00||₹ 27,499.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 24,100.00||₹ 23,499.00||₹ 23,499.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Kashmir Luxury Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Asia Jammu Tawi or Similar at Jammu
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Vardaan Resort or Similar Hotel at Patnitop
- 2 Nights in Boat Cruise at Srinagar.
- 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Pine Spring Grp or Similar Hotel at Srinagar
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Pine Spring Grp or Similar Hotel at Gulmarg
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Pine Spring Grp or Similar Hotel at Pahalgam
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis in Hotel Swing High or Similar at Katra
- 11 Breakfast & 11 Dinner at Hotel at respective hotels during stay.
- Shikara Ride at Dal Lake Srinagar.
- Sonmarg Sight Seeing.
- Chandanwadi at Pahalgam.
- Gandola Ride at Gulmarg Upto Phase 1.
- All transfers and sight seeing by Non A/c. Vehicle (Non A/c. Indica for 1 Couple & Non A/c. Travera for 2-4 Couple)
- Child below 5 years complimentary.
- All other terms & conditions as per mentioned in our booking form.
Kashmir Luxury Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
- Service Tax @3.09% extra applicable on all above Rates.
Kashmir Luxury Tour Package Notes
- All Above Rates are Valid from 01st April to 30th Sep 2022.
- Rates Calculated on Base Category of Hotel Room
- All Above Rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking
Kashmir Luxury Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%