Kashmir Tour Package
₹10799/ per person
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Pahalgam
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 11 Dec, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hotel Royal BatooKohen Khan, Khayam, Dal Gate Srinagar
Hotel Royal Batoo is conveniently located in the popular Lal Chowk area. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All the necessary facilities, including 24-hour room service, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, are at hand. Air conditioning, desk, fan, inhouse movies, television can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes Hotel Royal Batoo the perfect choice for your stay in Srinagar.
Hotel Mount ViewHotel Mount View, Main Market, Pahalgam
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Chandanwari, Hotel Mount View promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. To be found at the hotel are 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, wheelchair accessible, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like television, satellite/cable TV, in room safe, shower, bathtub. To enhance guests' stay, the hotel offers recreational facilities such as fitness center, garden, games room. Hotel Mount View combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Pahalgam unforgettable.
Day - 1 Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar Airport you will meet to our representative and transfer to hotel, and drive to Srinagar after fresh up leave for Mughal Gardens Nishat, Shalimar & Shankaracharya. In the evening Boat ride "Shikara"( (to be paid directly by the guest) around Dal Lake, overnight at srinagar Hotel.
Day - 2 Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive to Sonmarg, full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as ''Gateway of Ladakh'', in the evening return to Srinagar and join Hotel for overnight stay at Srinagar .
Day - 3 Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive to Gulmarg. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg. Evening is free to explore the charm & beauty of Gulmarg Valley, overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel
Day - 4 Srinagar - Pahalgam
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive Pahalgam (Vale of Kashmir). In the way visit saffron fields and enroute Avanti Raja's ruined Palace. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Film industry. Overnight stay at Pahalgam
Day - 5 Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast leave from pahalgam And Drive To Srinagar. Overnight Stay At Srinagar Houseboat/hotel
Day - 6 Srinagar - Return
Morning After Breakfast Proceed to Srinagar Airport to Board the Flight for the Desired Destination.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 14,999.00||₹ 11,599.00||₹ 10,799.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 8,699.00||₹ 8,699.00||₹ 8,699.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 14,999.00||₹ 11,599.00||₹ 10,799.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 5,199.00||₹ 5,199.00||₹ 5,199.00|
Kashmir Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- 03 Nights Srinagar Hotel Royal Batoo Or Similar
- 01 Night Pahalgam Hotel Mount View Or Similar
- 01 Night Srinagar Deluxe Houseboat
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- All transfers and sight seeing by Non A/c. Vehicle
Kashmir Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
Kashmir Tour Package Notes
- Above rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "website" before booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Above Rates are Valid from 1st Oct 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Kashmir Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%