DISCOVER HIMACHAL Tour Package
₹59999/ per person
SHIMLA - MANALI - DHARAMSHALA - DALHOUSIE - JAMMU
- 10 Nights 11 Days
- Availability 7/12/2020
DISCOVER HIMACHAL Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation on Twin Sharing basis for 10 Nts.
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Services of English Speaking Guides for Sightseeing.
- A/c. Car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our Itinerary.
- All Transfers in a private A/c Car.
DISCOVER HIMACHAL Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in "Cost Includes".
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Entrance Fees during Sightseeing.
DISCOVER HIMACHAL Tour Package Notes
- * Service Tax extra as applicable on above rates.
- * Please read Terms & Condition as mentioned in Booking Form.
Day 1 Shimla
Arrive at Shimla and transfer to the Hotel. Visit Pinjor Garden. Overnight at Shimla.
Day 2 Shimla
After breakfast proceed for sight seeing tour to Kufri - is at a altitude of 2500 meters, is a scenic hill resort 16 KM from Shimla. Evening visit The Mall, Indira Holiday House, Jakhoo Temple and walk down the bridge visiting churches. Overnight at Shimla.
Day 3 Shimla - Manali
After early breakfast proceed for Manali (8 hrs). Arrive Manali & Check into Hotel. Overnight at Manali.
Day 4 Manali
Today have a magnificent and breathtaking experience of the Snow Covered Mountains (Rohtang Pass) and Solang Valley which offers the spectacular view of Glaciers and snow capped mountains peaks. Overnight at Manali.
Day 5 Manali
After breakfast, proceed for local sight seeing which includes Hadimba Temple, Bhutti Weavers Colony and Rabbit Farm. Overnight at Manali.
Day 6 Manali
Full day excursion to Kullu Valley & Manikaran. Blessed with an abundance of natural beauty, the Kullu Valley is rightly celebrated as the valley of Gods. Nestled between the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, it is the cradle of the great river Beas. It harbours forests, alpine meadows, gurgling rivulets and orchards laden with fruit and its inhabitants are a joyful and gentle people. Manikaran has hot sulphur springs that bubble next to the icy waters of the Parvati river. This place is revered by both Hindus and Sikhs. Overnight at Manali.
Day 7 Manali - Dharamshala
In the morning proceed for Dharamshala. Reach Dharamshala in the evening. Set against the backdrop of the dramatic Dhauladhar mountains, Dharamsala is perched on the high slopes in the upper reaches of Kangra Valley. Dharamsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere makes the surroundings very attractive. The colourful temple and Gompas, Overnight at Dharamshala.
Day 8 Dharamshala - Dalhousie
Take early breakfast & proceed to Dalhousie - it is a quiet town, with a sense of enchantment. It is an altitude between 1,525m and 2,378m high from sea level. This hill station spreads over five low-level hills at the western edge of the Dhauladhar range, just east of the Ravi River. The picturesque town is interspersed with the colonial-era buildings, low roofed stalls and hotels. Dalhausie has charming architecture and panoramic views of both plains and the whitecapped views of the mountainous ranges. Overnight at Dalhousie.
Day 9 Dalhousie
Morning to evening visit “Khajjiar” (Mini Switzerland) for a Breathtaking View of the ground covered with Pine Trees. The place is famous for Horse Riding, Shooting & Photography. Overnight at Dalhousie.
Day 10 Dalhousie - Jammu
Early morning depart for Jammu. Arrive & transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Jammu.
Day 11 Jammu
In the morning leave Jammu for your onward Journey.
|Total Nights:||Shimla - 2 Manali - 4 Dharamshala - 1 Dalhousie - 2 Jammu - 1|
DISCOVER HIMACHAL Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 3000/- per person for Booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The Balance amount should be paid 15 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 15 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the Routes, Carriers, Time-Tables, Itinerary and Accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any Damage, Loss, Injury, Accident, Death etc. during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 60 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the Railway Tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 60 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- Cancellation will be accepted in writing only / per person
- Between 1 month to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 15 days to 6 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Before 5 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- After departure of tour . . . . . 100%