Spain Portugal Morocco Tour Package
₹181749/ per person
Madrid - Salamanca -OPorto - Lisbon - Sevilla - Marbella - Fes - Marrakesh - Rabat- Tangier -Granada - Madrid
- 16 Nights/ 17 Days
- Availability 31 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Spain Portugal Morocco Tour Package Destination Details
- MadridMadrid is the capital of Spain, and is home to the Spanish Royal family as well as the Spanish Government. It is a modern metropolitan city and an economical and industrial center of Spain, and, with its population of nearly 3,5 million people, is also the biggest city in Spain.Madrid has a lot of interesting attractions that offer both culture and amusement.The city is full of great monuments, like the royal palace, the Plaza Mayor or the many statuettes, and for people interested in art, the museums Del Prado, Reina Sofia or Thyssen have some of the most fantastic collections of famous Spanish painters like Velazquez, Goya, Picasso or Miro. If you like to be entertained, Madrid has two big amusements parks (including the new Warner Bros park) and there are regular international concerts, big flea markets, parades and other activities going on. To sport enthusiasts Madrid can offer everything from skiing (only 1 hour away by bus) during the winter, to golf all year round, as well as international sporting events and the possibility to practice nearly any sport at the University facilities. If you like going out at night, Madrid has a very interesting nightlife throughout the whole week and which is available all year round. You can either go out for a tapa (Spanish snack), eat at a very nice restaurant, go to the cinema or one of the many theatres, or find nearly any type of bar or disco.
- SalamancaTo talk of culture is to talk of Salamanca. Taking a walk through the streets of its historical centre, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, means taking a walk through centuries of history, art and knowledge and experiencing the wonder of landmarks such as its famous University, one of the oldest in Europe, and which today continues to attract thousands of students.When evening comes, the light of the setting sun gives the monuments a special golden hue, thanks to the stone from which they are built. It is then that the night-time Salamanca comes into its own, bringing a lively, youthful atmosphere.Secrets hidden in monuments.When you enter the monuments of Salamanca, a world of legends and history awaits you. A good stroll could start in its famous Plaza Mayor, the meeting point par excellence in the city. Enjoying a coffee in the legendary Novelty while looking at its 88 arches or sitting quietly on any of its terraces are all highly recommended.When you are ready to "investigate", a good place to start is the two Cathedrals of Salamanca (yes, two!). On the Puerta de Ramos of the New Cathedral, you need to find the figure of an astronaut carved from stone and then go up one of its towers on the leronimus tour, to experience unbeatable views.More secrets? The University of Salamanca features a stone frog “hidden” in the façade which is said to bring luck to students;legend has it that the palace of Casa de las Conchas hides a treasure, the huerto de Calixto y Melibea, which is really a garden linked to a literary tale; it is said that the Devil taught witchcraft in the Salamanca Cave ... And there are thousands more stories like these in a city that has so many landmarks to discover, such as the Casa Lis, the Cielo de Salamanca, the Clerecía, the Roman bridge...Cuisine and nightlife: two more of Salamanca's strong pointsOne thing that is certainly no secret is the fantastic cuisine in the city. Some of its typical products include the various cured sausages, ham from Guijuelo, and the popular snack known as 'hornazo', a pastry filled with egg and other ingredients such as pork loin, chorizo… You can purchase some to take away with you, although eating it here definitely makes it taste all the more delicious.Speaking of shopping, the pedestrianised streets of Toro and Zamora are full of shops and in the Plaza del Liceo you can even go shopping in a refurbished church, part of the old convent of San Antonio el Real.The city's nightlife also has a well-earned reputation as university students bring life to the city both day and night. Their vitality can be felt on a tapas tour along Calle Van Dyck and their alternative culture is also present in the Barrio del Oeste neighbourhood, where you find garages and walls covered in urban art. Under the moonlight, the monuments are lit up and it's time for live concerts or a drink in any of the city's bars.
- LisbonThe capital of Portugal, Lisbon has experienced a renaissance in recent years, with a contemporary culture that is alive and thriving and making its mark in today's Europe. Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon is one of the rare Western European cities that faces the ocean and uses water as an element that defines the city. Lisbon enchants travelers with its white-bleached limestone buildings, intimate alleyways, and an easy-going charm that makes it a popular year-round destination.Like İstanbul, Amman, Rome, Moscow, Besancon, San Francisco, Edinburgh, Bergen, Plovdiv, Sheffield, Ibadan and Turku, Lisbon is built on seven hills.Lisbon enjoys a warm climate with mild winters and very warm summers. Strongly influenced by the Gulf Stream, it is one of the mildest climates in Europe. Among all the metropolises in Europe, here are the warmest winters on the continent, with average temperatures around 15°C (59°F) during the day and 9°C (48°F) at night in the period from December to February. Snow and frost are very rare. The typical summer season lasts about six months, from May to October, with an average temperature of 25°C (77°F) during the day and 16°C (61°F) at night. Although, sometimes in November, March, and April there are temperatures above 20°C (68.0°F) with an average temperature of 18.5°C (65°F) during the day and 11.2°C (52.2°F) at night. Rain occurs mainly in winter and the summer is very dry.Lisbon is very close to the ocean, which brings windy and fast-changing weather, so you'd better bring extra outerwear or an umbrella with you, at least in winter, spring and autumn.The city stretches along the northern bank of the river Tejo as it flows into the Atlantic Ocean. As the terrain rises north away from the water, steep streets and stairways form the old tangled districts or give way to green parks in the western suburbs.In the city centre, the vast Praça do Comércio, facing the river at the base of the pedestrianized grid of Baixa (lower town), occupies a central position. Further northwest from Baixa stretches Lisbon's ''Main Street'', Avenida da Liberdade, a broad boulevard resplendent in leafy trees, chic hotels and upmarket shops, terminating at the circular Praça de Marques de Pombal. To the east are old districts of Mouraria and Alfama, both relatively spared during the Great Earthquake (as they are on a firmer rock) and therefore both retaining the charm of the winding alleys and azulejo-covered crumbling walls (further north lie relatively boring residential quarters). To the west, the hill rises steeply into Bairro Alto (upper town; prepare to trek up, or take one of the elevadores, or funiculars); still further west are the rapidly gentrifying former docks of Alcantara, dominated on the western end by the supports of the gigantic new bridge over the river, and the suburbs of Santo Amaro and Belém.
- SevillaThe city of Sevilleis the capital of the Spanish region and province of Andalusia and has about 700,000 inhabitants, making Seville the fourth largest city in Spain. In the cultural, political, economic and artistic realms, Seville is the most important southern Spanish city. Seville has the largest historic centre of Europe. The historic city centre of Seville offers many attractions, such as the Real Alcazar de Sevilla, the Seville Cathedral with the Giralda Tower and the Torre del Oro at the river.This beautiful city is located on the Guadalquivir river. Thanks to the many historical highlights, Seville is seen by many people as the most beautiful city of Andalusia and Spain. Conclusion, considering all the Arabic influences, the narrow winding streets, parks and the large historic centre (Barrio de Santa Cruz). Barrio de Triana, a district of Seville Spain is seen as the birthplace of flamenco, the typical Spanish dance and music. Seville is famous for its Mudéjar architecture, which is a mix of Islamic and Catholic architectural styles. After the Catholics defeated the Moors, who had ruled over Seville for more than 500 years, they kept many beautiful buildings intact like the Alcazar Palace. Sometimes they gave it their own Catholic twist, like the cathedral with the Giralda.
- MarbellaMarbella is also a paradise for golf lovers. A dozen magnificent courses allow you to practise this sport against the unique backdrop of both the sea and the mountains. The city's old quarter, set in a beautiful bay, is an absolute delight, with typically Andalusian whitewashed houses and orange trees adorning the streets and squares. An ideal setting for sampling the succulent recipes of the local gastronomy.
Marbella is, on its own merits alone, one of the main destinations on the Costa del Sol. Its wonderful climate, beaches, natural environment and excellent sports facilities are just some of the multitude of attractions offered by this town on the Malaga coast.The high quality of its infrastructures is demonstrated by Puerto Banus, one of the most iconic places in Marbella. Surrounded by exclusive developments, this famous marina attracts some of the largest and most luxurious yachts in the world every year. Its facilities include a select leisure area including restaurants, facilities and shops offering major international fashion brands and luxury items.
From Cabopino to Guadalmina, Marbella offers visitors 26 kilometres of beautiful coastline studded with sunny beaches and all kinds of services, including modern hotels, residential developments, shops and restaurants. The beaches at San Pedro de Alcantara, an important town less than ten kilometres from Marbella, are a fine example of harmony between nature and tourist development.Sports lovers will be in paradise in Marbella. It boasts a multitude of magnificent golf courses where you can play at the highest level at any time of year, surrounded by exceptional natural beauty.Those who prefer water sports will find three ports in this town where they can get to know whichever specialty they want.Marbella also boasts riding schools, tennis clubs and other activities catering to the most diverse tastes. And we can't forget the enormous possibilities for all kinds of outdoor sports offered by the Sierra Blanca mountain range.
- Marbella''s old town
Marbella's old quarter is located at the foot of the Sierra Blanca mountains, facing a beautiful bay. Its beautiful layout displays its traditional Andalusian character, with neat whitewashed facades adorned with bars and geraniums, and orange trees growing on every corner.The heart of the town is the Plaza de Los Naranjos, dating from the Renaissance period, which is flanked by elegant buildings such as the town hall (16th century) and the Casa del Corregidor (17th century).
The Plazuela de la Iglesia square is home to the Iglesia Mayor de la Encarnacion church, dating from the 16th century. It also features one of the towers that were part of the city's old Arab fortress, built in the 9th century.
There are abundant traces of the Roman origins of the city in the many archaeological sites dotted around the area, including the Paleochristian Vega del Mar basilica, the Roman baths at Guadalmina and the Roman villa at Rio Verde.
Marbella''s extensive cultural offering is completed by the Museum of Spanish Contemporary Engraving, which is considered the finest gallery of its kind in Spain. Located in the 16th-century Hospital Bazan, it houses an impressive collection of 19th- and 20th-century engravings, with works by masters such as Picasso, Miro and Dali.
Gastronomy, festivities and the surrounding area
Marbella gastronomy is famed for its fried fish, ajoblanco (chilled soup with almonds, garlic and olive oil) and gazpacho, along with many other delicious offerings. The area produces excellent dessert wines under the Malaga Designation of Origin.The festivities in Marbella's year include its Feria fair and the Festivities of San Bernabe, which take place during the first fortnight of June. The programme includes concerts, bullfights and other activities.Other important dates in its calendar include Easter Week and the festival of its patron saint, San Pedro de Alcantara, in October.Marbella is a perfect base for countless excursions along the Costa del Sol. The traditional mountain town of Mijas is just a few kilometres away, with its coast offering a wide range of tourist attractions. Other towns with strong tourist traditions include Torremolinos, Estepona, Benalmadena and Fuengirola.Nature offers incredible landscapes in the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserve, in the midst of the Serranía de Ronda mountain range. Other important towns close to Marbella and nestled in the Sierra Blanca mountain range include Istan, which is famous for its springs, and Ojen, with its great ecological wealth.
- GranadaGranada has an unmistakably Moorish flavour, as it was the last city to be reconquered by the Catholic Monarchs in 1492. The gastronomy, craftwork and urban planning are influenced by its glorious past.Fountains, viewpoints and "Cármenes", houses surrounded by typical gardens of this city, create unforgettable corners in the city. It is no surprise that one of its historic districts, Albaicín, is a World Heritage Site, together with the Alhambra and Generalife. It was an important cultural centre for many centuries, under both Islamic and Christian rulers, and still boasts an admirable array of culture and leisure activities. Film, music or theatre festivals are complemented with permanent or travelling exhibitions on all fields of knowledge. Renaissance palaces are home to seminars, conferences and lectures, while the most innovative infrastructure is ready for larger-scale events.
Day 1 Mumbai - Madrid
Arrival in Madrid and shuttle transfer to hotel. Day at leisure to discover the capital. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Madrid - Avila - Salamanca
Departure every sunday from the bus terminal at 8:00AM to . to Avila, Castilian city which preserves its medieval wall. Free time to know the walled city and old quarter and continuation to Salamanca. Time at leisure to walk through this monumental city and its famous Plaza Mayor. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 3 SALAMANCA-OPORTO
Breakfast and departure to Ciudad Rodrigo and the Portuguese border to continue towards Oporto, considered as World Heritage city. Panoramic tour to admire the Cathedral, the Stock Exchange building, Ste Clara church... we finalize at a local cellar to enjoy a tasting of the famous Port wine. Dinner and accommodation
Day 4 OPORTO-COIMBRA-FATIMA-LISBON
Breakfast. Departure to Coimbra, site of one of the oldest universities in Europe and birthplace of Fado, the music of Portugal. Time free and continue to Fatima, important pilgrimage center. Time free to visit the Shrine and afterwards continuation to Lisbon, the capital of Portugal located at the mouth of river Tagus. Accommodations. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado, typical Portuguese songs and music.
Day 5 Lisbon
Breakfast and accommodations. Morning city sightseeing tour: old Alfama Quarter, Tower of Belem, Monastery of Los Jeronimos, etc. Afternoon at leisure. Optional tour to Sintra, Cascais and Estoril.
Day 6 Lisbon - Caceres - Sevilla
Breakfast. Departure to the border with Spain and continuation to Caceres. Time at leisure to know its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter, very well preserved and considered as World Heritage place. Lunch at your own. Continuation southwards to Andalucia and arrival to Sevilla. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 7 Sevilla
Half board ( B'fast + Dinner ) in the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of María Luisa and Plaza de España, with a panoramic sightseeing of the city. Optional Artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 8 Sevilla - Ronda - Marbella
Breakfast. Then departure to the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. Free time. Continuation to Costa del Sol. Dinner and accommodations at Marbella.
Day 9 MARBELLA-TARIFA-TANGIER -FES by Ferry
Breakfast. Departure to Tarifa to board the ferry crossing the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. Arrival and continue to Fes. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 10 FES
Half board. City sightseeing of Fes, the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, the Jew quarter or Mellah, the gate of Bab Bou Jeloud to the Medina. We will also see the Medersa, oldest University of the world, Karyouine Mosque and the quarter of tanners. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the Medina on your own
Day 11 FES-MEKNES-MARRAKESH
Breakfast. Departure to Meknes. Panoramic sightseeing tour of this old walled imperial city, with the beautiful gate “Bab El Mansour”, and continue through the Mid-Atlas Mountains towards Marrakesh. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 12 MARRAKESH
Half board. Sightseeing tour of this Imperial city: the Koutubia, twin mosque of the Giralda of Seville, and the Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, we will walk by the Medina, souks and the famous Djemaa el Fna Square of great exotic activity. Time at leisure.
Day 13 MARRAKESH-CASABLANCA-RABAT
Breakfast and departure to Casablanca. Panoramic tour of Casablanca, economical capital and most populated city in Morocco, seeing Anfa Boulevard, Nations Square and residential areas. We will continue our visit seeing the exterior of Hassan II Great Mosque, second in size and importance after Meca. Time at leisure and continue to Rabat. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 14 RABAT-TANGIER
Breakfast. Rabat, capital of the Kingdom of Morocco and official residence of the King. Sightseeing city tour seeing the exterior of the Royal Palace, Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower, minaret and symbol of this city. Time at your leisure to visit the spectacular Kasbh of Oudaias. Continue to Tangier, time at your leisure. Dinner and accommodations.
Day 15 TANGIER-MARBELLA by Ferry
Breakfast. Departure to board the ferry and cross back the Strait towards Spain. Arrival to Costa del Sol. Dinner and accommodations at Marbella.
Day 16 MARBELLA-GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Sightseeing tour including the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco.
Day 17 GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, full of history and monuments. Lunch and city sightseeing throughout its narrow streets and alleys. Continuation back to Madrid. Arrival and end of the services.
|Extra Person:||₹ 198,513.00|
|Single Supplement:||₹ 67,852.00|
Spain Portugal Morocco Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare (Ex. Mumbai )
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Santo Domingo or Similar at Madrid.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca or Similar at Salamanca.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Eurostars Heroismo or Similar at Porto.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Olissippo Marques De SA or Similar at lisbon.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Tryp Macarena or Similar at sevilla.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Nh Marbella or Similar at marbella.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fez or Similar at Fez.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Atlas Medina & Spa Marrakech or Similar at Marrakech.
- 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Golden Tulip Farah Rabat or Similar at Rabat.
- 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Royal Tulip City Center Tanger or Similar at Tanger.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis in Hotel Los Angeles or Similar at Granada.
- Daily Breakfast & 13 Dinner.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Free WIFI during Coach ( in Tour )
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis.
Spain Portugal Morocco Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Service Tax as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa charges.
- Personal expenses such as mineral water tips, Laundry charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Spain Portugal Morocco Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Spain Portugal Morocco Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 90.47 INR** as per Today i.e. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%