Switzerland Van Tour Tour Package
₹170419/ per person
Lucerne - Montreux - Zurich
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 11 Mar, 2024
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Switzerland Van Tour Tour Package Destination Details
- SwitzerlandSwitzerland is a dream destination in Europe. Famous for its stunning Alpine scenery, Switzerland has been immortalized in movies such as the evergreen musical film - The Sound of Music. Other than the spectacular Alps, Switzerland has many attractions. These include forests with nature trails and hiking paths, lovely lakes, ancient cities, which are beautifully preserved, scenic countryside with picturesque meadows and farms. The architecture and culture of Switzerland have been influenced by the heritage of France, Italy and Germany. This can be seen in the monuments, palaces and castles on journeys through Switzerland with
Wonder Earth Tour.
- InterlakenInterlaken, a small town in the Bernese Highlands, is one of the most beautiful areas of Switzerland, and is easily accessible from both Zurich and Geneva. As the name suggests, Interlaken or ‘between the lakes’ is bordered by Lake Thun and Lake Brienz with clear mountain streams and waterfalls running off the hills making it the perfect haven for holidaying. A paradise for mountaineers, skiers, and adventure sports lovers, Interlaken is a nature lover's haven as well. Enjoy the romantic mountain views of Eiger and Monch and visit the surrounding Jungfrau region for its alluring countryside. Interlaken, a city laden with scenic beauty is one of the oldest tourist resorts in Switzerland. There is much to do here, from walking along the banks of the beautiful lakes of Thun and Brienz, to hiking to such places of scenic beauty as Harder Mountain and Schynige Platte. There are also various adventure sports available, such as mountain biking, bungee jumping, paragliding, and many, many more. Interlaken also has easy access to many skiing paradises of Switzerland. Nearby Grindelwald is a must visit, which is a glorious mountain town. Other interesting activities include taking the famous Jungfrau railway till the top of Jungfraujoch, the world's highest railway station, as well as visiting the Aletsch Glacier, the biggest glacier in the Alps.
- EngelbergA summer snow paradise, Mount Titlis overlooks Engelberg in Central Switzerland, and at over 10,000ft (3020m), it is the highest viewpoint in the region. Offering snow and ice all year round, it is also an alpine-sports centre, where you can ski, snowboard, and skate. The Titlis Glacier is stunningly beautiful, and attracts tourists from all over Europe. It is in fact one of the most accessible snow paradises in Switzerland, only about 1.5 hours from Lucerne, Zurich, Basil, or Berne. There is a lot to do here even for those with no inclination towards alpine sports.
- LucerneA picturesque city that is located in the heart of Switzerland, Lucerne is one of the most famous destinations in Europe, and attracts thousands of visitors every year, who come to glory in this Alpine town’s rich history and majestic scenery. Lake Lucerne's azure blue waters are otherworldly, and even more remarkable beside the dazzling Mount Pilatus, which is also known as the Dragon Mountain. From art museums to city walls, 700 hundred year old bridges to glaciers and world-famous sculptures, Lucerne is a must visit on any itinerary through Switzerland.
- MontreuxFrom the lake to the mountains and vineyards, Montreux Riviera offers a postcard landscape. It’s an authentic little piece of paradise that has attracted many artists, writers and travellers in search of beauty, tranquillity and… inspirationFrom Villeneuve to Lutry, along the shores of Lake Geneva, Montreux Riviera enjoys a microclimate that gives it a Mediterranean flair. The atmosphere is perfect for relaxing, going on walks, discovering new areas, and the climate is ideal for a rich terroir, cultivated expertly by restaurateurs and winegrowers.A few minutes from the shore up on the hills, forests interspersed with meadows invite walkers to roam the hiking trails, observe blossoming wild narcissus – known locally as “the snow of May” – and admire a panorama that transforms with each season. The arrival of the first snowflakes signals the beginning of Alpine fun, on skis, snowshoes or simply on foot.
Ibis Styles LuzernFriedenstrasse 8 Luzern
Stop at Ibis Styles Luzern to discover the wonders of Luzern. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Ibis Styles Luzern. Television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service, desk can be found in selected guestrooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Luzern has to offer by making Ibis Styles Luzern your base.
Villa ToscaneRue du Lac 2/8 Montreux
Ideally located in the prime touristic area of Clarens, Villa Toscane promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park are just some of the facilities on offer. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as separate living room, television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), heating. Access to the hotel's boats, hot tub, fitness center, sauna, indoor pool will further enhance your satisfying stay. Villa Toscane is an excellent choice from which to explore Montreux or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe HotelLindbergh-Platz 1 Zurich
Stop at Novotel Zurich Airport Messe Hotel to discover the wonders of Zurich. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning to ensure a restful night. Access to the hotel's fitness center, sauna, garden will further enhance your satisfying stay. For reliable service and professional staff, Novotel Zurich Airport Messe Hotel caters to your needs.
Day - 1 India - Switzerland
Arrive at Zurich airport, where you will be greeted by your Tour representative and then proceed To view the magnificent Rhine Falls. Later city tour of Zurich. Overnight at Hotel in Zurich.
Day - 2 Zurich - Engelberg - Lucerne
After a continental breakfast at your hotel, we take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt. Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis, also a chance to ride, ‘Ice Flyer’. At 3,020 meters a breathtaking panorama unfolds. Next, we proceed to scenic Lucerne, where you will have an opportunity to visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). You will have some free time to shop for some famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.Overnight at Hotel in Lucerne
Day - 3 Lucerne - Lake of Lugano - Swiss Miniature - Lucerne
After breakfast depart for Lugano to visit Swiss Miniature Park & Scenic Lake Lugano. On the way to Lugano we are passing through an 18 Km long tunnel of St.Gothard which is known as Gothard Pass. Arrive Lugano & Visit Swiss Miniature. If you want to have an overview of Switzerland and spend a nice time in a wonderful region, don’t miss Swissminiatur, an exciting place and a must see attraction for everyone visiting this beautiful country. Lunch with kitchen caravan. Later visit the beautiful Lake of Lugano. Depart Back to hotel.Overnight at Hotel in Lucerne.
Day - 4 Lucerne - Jungfrau - Trummelbach Fall - Interlaken – Lucerne
This morning, after a continental breakfast, proceed for an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch the Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cog-wheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 metersto reach Jungfraujoch! Visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. A visit to the Sphinx is also included. Later board your coach for Trummelbach Falls. Visit Trummelbach falls. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel . Overnight at Hotel in Lucerne.
Day - 5 Lucerne
After a breakfast at your hotel, day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight at Hotel in Lucerne.
Day - 6 Lucerne - Geneva - Montreux - Montreux
After a continental breakfast at your hotel, proceed further for tour of Geneva. It’s Includes Jet De Eau famous water fountain on the lake, Head Quarters like WHO, ILO, Red Cross, UNICEF & Broken chair. Later visit Montreux, the beautiful city on the lake lemon. Later transfer to the hotel.Overnight at Hotel in Montreux.
Day - 7 Montreux
Post breakfast Check out & depart for full day excursion “Glacier 3000”. Welcome to “Glacier 3000” the year around destination for snow sport fans & one day Excursions. In addition to snow sports you will experience the glacier in many different ways. Enjoy the beautiful country side on the sled pulled by a team of huskies & take a tour with the snow bus. Also enjoy the fast ride on the Alpine coaster which will increase your adrenaline level in no time. Overnight at Hotel in Montreux.
Day - 8 Montreux - Zurich - India
After checkout proceed to Airport for your Flight back home with sweet memories of your tour with
Wonder Earth Tour.
Switzerland Van Tour Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 4 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Lucerne.
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Montreux.
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star hotel in Zurich.
- 7 Breakfast at Hotel.
- 8 Days All Tour & Transfer by Private Van.
- Rhine Falls.
- Glacier 3000.
- Zurich city tour.
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer.
- Lucerne City Tour.
- Jungfrau-The Top of Europe.
- Trummelbach Falls.
- Interlaken Tour.
- Visit to Le – Gruyere village & Castle.
- Montreux Tour.
- Geneva city tour.
- Visit to Swiss Miniature and Lake Lugano.
Switzerland Van Tour Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- TCS as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing
- 5 Euro tip per person per day.
- Schengen Visa Fees
- Overseas Mediclaim
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral water, Laundry Charge, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charge etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
Switzerland Van Tour Tour Package Notes
- TOUR COST BASED ON MINIMUM 8 ADULTS
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th May 2024.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller.
Switzerland Van Tour Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 EUR = 91 INR** as per Today i.e. Friday, March 1, 2024
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%