Iceland Tour Package
₹339999/ per person
Reykjavik - Akureyri - Borgarnes - Vik - Reykjavik
- 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Availability 15 Apr, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Iceland Tour Package Destination Details
- IcelandThe feisty volcanoes, spurty geysers, steaming hillocks and lonely lava plains in itself sounds like an unforgettable adventure. Add to it the ethereal Northern lights, gleaming glacial caves, majestic whales, and warm soothing geothermal waters. Offering the best tourist places in Iceland, it is a stunning display of nature’s incredible beauty.From the fantastic aurora borealis or northern lights, active volcanoes, waterfalls, volcanic craters and geysers at The Golden Circle to the unparalleled seafood, beautiful ice caves and world’s best hot springs, Who says there is nothing but ice in Iceland?Where else can you trek majestic ice caves, tour about an active volcano on a helicopter, witness northern lights from the luxury of your hotel, and swim in the most epic swimming pools in the world than Iceland?The unusual yet tasty Hákarl - Shark and Svið - Sheep's head, calls food junkies for an unprecedented meal. Be it shopping for souvenirs, Icelandic art or fashion clothes at Geysir, or wool sweaters and warm clothes at Kolaportid Flea Market, Iceland has something for everyone. And the unusual landscapes of Iceland has no dearth of adventures. How about exploring the countryside on Icelandic horses, witnessing the iconic Gullfoss Waterfall, playing with puffins at the old harbour in Reykjavik, diving the silfra fissure, or simply relaxing in the mineral rich waters of the Blue Lagoon? Iceland has something for everyone.And although Iceland looks otherworldly, the friendly locals make it up for the puffin burgers and fermented shark. Also, the roads of Iceland are gloriously crowd free. A true haven if you are considering a crowd free holiday destination unlike other European Countries. It should be in your bucket list to explore the best tourist places in Iceland.
- ReykjavikReykjavik is the capital and largest city of Iceland and with an urban area population of around 200,000, it is the home of the vast majority of Iceland's inhabitants. It is the centre of culture and life of the Icelandic people as well as being one of the focal points of tourism in Iceland. The city itself is spread out, with sprawling suburbs. The city centre, however, is a very small area characterized by eclectic and colourful houses, with good shopping, dining, and drinking. Off-road driving (in all of Iceland) is illegal and huge fines are imposed when you are caught.
- AkureyriAkureyri is Iceland''s second-largest city, after the greater Reykjavik area. ''City'' may be too generous a term as there are only 20,000 people who live there, closer to that of a town elsewhere in the world.Akureyri is often called the ''Capital of the North,'' while Reykjavik is branded the ''Capital of the South.'' An approximate 5-hour drive separates them.
- BorgarnesBorgarnes is located to the north of Reykjavík, reached by travelling Route 1, otherwise known as the Ring Road which encircles the country. This journey takes you through a six-kilometre tunnel beneath the fjord of Hvalfjörður, and over the second longest bridge in Iceland.If you would prefer to take the scenic route instead of the tunnel, you can make a turn on Route 47 to enjoy the beautiful Hvalfjörður fjord. This route is encouraged if you plan on hiking to the second tallest waterfall in Iceland, Glymur, which is nestled in the fjord.Please note that taking the long route will double the time of the otherwise hour long trip.If driving to the Westfjords, the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, or the north, Borgarnes serves as a great place to stop for fuel, food, drinks and a place to explore.
- VikVík í Mýrdal is a remote seafront village in south Iceland. It sits in the shadow of Mýrdalsjökull glacier, which covers the Katla volcano. Reyniskirkja is a wooden church dating to 1929. Reynisfjara beach has black pebbles, basalt columns and the Reynisdrangar offshore rock formations. The cliffs of Reynisfjall mountain are home to seabirds such as puffins. Just west, the Dyrhólaey peninsula has a large rock arch
Day 1: WELCOME To ICELAND
Arrival at Keflavik Reykjavik Airport procced to GOLDEN CIRCLE TOUR which covers pingvellir national park, Geyser and Gullfoss.The hot springs area of Geyser, is one of the Iceland's most visited sights & we take a walk around the geothermal area. Later we will visit Gullfoss the biggest waterfall of Iceland. Next, we make our way to Pingvellir National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the geological wonders of the world & movie GAME OF THRONES was shot here Later drive back to Reykjavik. Dinner & Overnight at Reykjavik .
Day 2: REYKJAVÍK - AKUREYRI
Today we proceed to north of Iceland, we drive to Skagafjörður region, an area known for horse breeding and many Icelandic horses can be seen grazing in the fields of the Skagafjörður valley. Later we proceed to Akureyri, the major town in Iceland. We Visit the town with its beautiful church or shop at leisure
Day 3: AKUREYRI
After breakfast depart for a day excursion to Diamond Circle. Today we will visit Godafoss waterfalls. Lake Myvatn area covering Dimmuborgir lava field, Namaskard Boiling mud pools & Lake Myvatn natural bath. Evening drive back at Akureyri ture Baths for a relaxing geothermal bath in a stunning natural lagoon setting return back to Akureyri.
Day 4:AKUREYRI - HRAUNFOSSAR FALL- ICE CAVE - BORGARNES
After breakfast check out from Akureyri and proceed to Borgarnes, on the way we will visit into the Glacier. This is Europe’s Second largest glacier, and takes you on a guided tour in monster truck to the entrance of ice tunnel, 1200 meters above the sea level. Later visit Hraunfossar & Barnafoss waterfalls, later proceed to hotel and check in. Dinner & overnight at Borgarnes.
Day 5:BORGARNES - VIK
After breakfast we start our tour of Iceland''s magnificent south coast with its beautiful waterfalls. Fabulous black sand beaches and view of majestic glaciers. As we travel along the south cost we stop at a famous fall where a very popular song Gerua of Hhahrukh Khan & Kajol from Dilwale movie was shot. We will visit Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, black sand beach & lava show. Overnight at Vik.
Day 6:VÍK - SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK - JOKULSARLON GLACIER LAGOON - VIK
After breakfast we drive across the black sand plain Skeidararsandur before arriving skaftafell. Skaftafell National Park is a magnificent area. The Birch forest is like an oasis surrounded by the enormous tongues of the Vatnajofull glacier and sands of Skeidararsandur. Here you can choose between many different hiking trails through the parks and visit the beautiful waterfall like Svartifoss. Then we continue east in order to reach the glacier lagoon Jökulsárlón, one of the most spectacular sights in Iceland. Enormous icebergs constantly break off the glacier into lagoon, melting slowly as they drift towards the sea nearby. Here we take a 20-25 mins boat tour and walk around the lagoon to enjoy this amazing landscape. Overnight Vik.
Day 7:VIK - REYKJAVIK
After breakfast we visit Plane Wreck In 1973 a “United States Navy DC Plane” ran out of fuel and Crashed on the black beach at Sólheimasandur. In the south coast of Iceland. Later we proceed to Reykjavik. Arrive and enjoy city tour where we visit the landmarks of the city. We go to the viewing platform at Perlan, which is built on water tanks that holds the cities hot water supply. After enjoying spectacular view over Reykjavik and surrounding we see Höfði house where all the important summit between former U.S. President Ronald Reagan and former U.S.S.R. Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986.We visit Hallgrímskirkja church, the harbour and the old town centre where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi and the Town Hall, with its very interesting relief map Iceland, are situated, Proceed to hotel & Check in. Dinner & Overnight at Reykjavik
After breakfast depart for whale watching. Later enjoy fly over Iceland. In afternoon visit to blue lagoon. The Blue lagoon is unique sight where guests can relax in warm geothermal water surrounded by magical black lava fields. The blue lagoon’s warm water and natural active ingredients; mineral salts, silica and blue green algae. Help you relax and escape the stress and strain of daily life (entrance & towel rental included). evening Proceed back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight again at Reykjavik
Day 9: REYKJAVIK
After breakfast check - out & proceed to Airport for your Return Flight
Iceland Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Arrival & departure airport transfer by FLYBUS Plus shuttle
- Reykjavik 3 Nights
- Akureyri 2 nights
- Borgarnes 1 night
- Vik 2 nights
- Fully escorted 7-day bus tour with an English speaking guide
- Visit to natural history & seal museum in Hvammstangi
- Visit to Vioimyri turf church
- Entrance with towel at Myvatn Nature Baths
- Admission to Petra's Stone and Mineral Collection in the East Fjords
- Multimedia presentation at Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Information Center
- Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
- Use of snow & ice gripper spikes and a flash light for winter departures
Iceland Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Visa Charges
- Optional Sightseeing
- Personal expenses such as Tips, Mineral water, Telephone call, Laundry charges etc
- Anything which is specifically not mentioned in "Tour cost Includes"
Iceland Tour Package Notes
- Rates are subject to change without prior Notice.
- High Season Surcharge will be Applicable on specific dates.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Please read the Terms Condition & Cancellation Policy before Booking.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Iceland Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%