Bali Gili Island Tour Package
₹79118/ per person
Bali - Gili Island - Bali
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 11 Mar, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Bali Gili Island Tour Package Destination Details
- BaliBali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, is located to the west of Java in the Lesser Sunda Islands. It is world-renowned for its scenic rice terraces, fragrant cuisine, stunning beaches and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, some of the world's best coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali combines leisure and adventure impeccably. A dizzying combination of spiritual awakening and hard-partying all into one, Bali is where people from all over the world come to lose themselves in.The island boasts some of the best sunsets and sunrises, enough to captivate and entice you into never leaving this place. Home to the coral reefs of Tulamben, the mountain peaks of Kintamani, the beaches and scenic routes of Seminyak and Kuta, with ancient temples and traditional village life of Ubud, Bali's charm is boundless, as are its opportunities for fun.Don't forget to stop by one of the many terraced rice fields, a feature that only adds to the diversity of Bali's beautiful landscape. Tourists may enjoy an idyllic day at the beach, surf, dive, take a casual boat ride to gaze at the dolphins, explore the many beautiful temples, the local markets and the waterfalls, or go to the silent yoga retreats - there is something for everybody here. Bali has been the subject of so many travel journals and has been famously alluded to in many works of literature, as a place of true beauty, and yet words always fail to capture the captivating magic of 'The Island of the Gods'.
- Gili IslandThere are small islands around the island of Lombok called Gilis. Only those 3 Gilis located on the west coast of the island are popular for holiday namely Gili Air the closest to the beach, Gili Meno in the middle and Gili Trawangan the outer one. Their main interest is torques clear water, white soft sand beach and beautiful panorama of Bali island from all Gilis. The best way to organize holiday on the island is given below. There are many ways to visit these gilis, one is by fast boat from Bali, or fly from Bali to Lombok then take land transport to Senggigi beach, and from Senggigi beach by motorized boat around 20 minutes to Gili Trawangan the farthest Gili among the tree. Day tour from Bali is not enough now althogh by boat or by flight, it is definitely need 1 night overnight at one of the bungalows on Gili.
Day 1: Bali Arrival
Ngurah Rai International Airport to Hotel with air conditioned vechile and English Speaking Driver Cum Assistance on private basis. Overnight Stay in Bali . ( D)
Day 2:- Full Day Tour With Water Sports + Tanah Lot Temple Tour
After Breakfast proceed for Full Day Tour With Water Sports Including Banana Boat, Parasailing / Flying Fish And Jet Skii Followed By Tanah Lot Temple Tour And Then Dinner
Siwa Watersport: Water Sports services with the complete selection of sea things to do having wonderful challenges, thrilling and created full of enjoyable on Tanjung Benoa near Nusa Dua Bali. This adventure provides number of water activities through motorizes till non-motorize and provide you wonderful adventure to savor fun actions at the Tanjung Benoa beach. Note : Single Parasailing subject to weather.
Tanah Lot Temple : Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the stone seen amidst ocean. Is a sea temple located at Braban village Tabanan, it has fascinating view of temple and ocean, a standard vacationer and social image for photography and general exoticism. This haven is to an awesome degree dumbfounding in the specific of the dusk time. We can see this asylum from a few spot focuses with dazzling perspective of the sea. Discover the haven a float on the seawater when the water is going tide in light of the fact that this temple will be incorporated by the seawater. Overnight Stay at Bali. (B,D)
Day 3: Full Day Kintamani Tour With Ubud Tour Followed Swing At Aloha Swing
After breakfast at Hotel Proceed for Full Day Kintamani Tour With Ubud Tour Followed Swing At Aloha Swing Followed Dinner
Kintamani & Ubud Tour It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. Ubud tour will let you to visit Celuk village famous for silver and gold works at UC silver & Mas village famous for wood carving (Mammoth Wood Carving). Continue your tour to visit the mount & Lake Batur view from Kintamani Point (not go down to caldera). Back From Kintamani visit coffee Plantation at Satria. after this proceed for Swing At Aloha Swing. Overnight Stay at Bali. ( B,D)
Day 4:- Bali - Gili Island
Early morning breakfast . Check out @ 06:00 AM for Transfer From Hotel To Padang Bay Harbour on Private Basis Fast Boat Depart Padang Bay at 09.00 HRS Please be ready at Harbour 1 hours before depart Arrive at Gili Port – Hotel at Gili by own (By Cidomo manage by own) Overnight stay at Gili Island ( B)
Day 5:- Gili Island
Explore Gili Island by own.
Day 6:- Gili - Bali
After Breakfast , Check out from Gili resort & Transfer to Gili Trawangan from Resort By own to catch Fastboat for Padang Bai. Your private driver is waiting at the harbor (Padang Bai ) to transfer Bali Resort/ Hotel . Overnight stay at Bali(B,D)
Day 7:- Full Day Bali Safari With Jungle Hopper Pass
After Breakfast proceed for Full Day Bali Safari With Jungle Hopper Pass.
Bali Safari & Marine Park: Enjoy the best safari experience in Bali at the home of hundreds of amazing animals representing over 60 species, including some rare and endangered species such as the Komodo, Orang Utan, and the Bali Mynah. Overnight stay at Bali(B,D)
Day 8:- Bali - Departure
After Breakfast , Check out from Bali Hotel / resort & Proceed to Bali Airport to catch your flight for onward Destination with Sweet Memories of Vacation with "Wonder Earth Tour ".(b)
Bali Gili Island Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Airfare. (Ex. Mumbai)
- 3 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Bali.
- 2 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Gili.
- 2 Nights stay in 3 star Hotel in Bali.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- 5 Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing / flying fish and Jet skii (parasailing subject to weather) followed by Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- Full Day Kintamani tour with Ubud Village + Aloha Swing
- Full Day Bali Safari with Jungle Hopper Pass
- Roundtrip Transfer from Bali to Gili by Speed boat
- Return Airport Transfers on Pvt Basis.
Bali Gili Island Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST & TCS extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral Water, Tips, Laundry Charges, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charges etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes".
- Visa: Visa on arrival.
Bali Gili Island Tour Package Notes
- Any increase in Exchange Rate will be payable extra as applicable.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other Terms / Condition per our website.
- Above Rates are Valid till 30th Sep 2023.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Rates are subject to availability of Hotels & Flight.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller
Bali Gili Island Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Above Tour cost based on 1 USD = 83.8 INR** as per Today i.e. Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 30 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey date change charges Rs. 2000/- per pax per change shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- All the passengers will have to carry foreign currency of minimum USD 500 per person.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%