Mini Europe Tour Package
₹106999/ per person
Brussels - Amsterdam - Mannheim - Innsbruck - Switzerland
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days
- Availability 14 Feb, 2022
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Mini Europe Tour Package Destination Details
- BrusselsThe capital of Belgium, Brussels is a city full of history, and also has a confluence of people and technology. Known for its cosmopolitan diversity, it caters to every need, taste, and desire with a gusto not to be seen anywhere else in Europe. Belgian chocolates are the best in the world, the undisputed champions of culinary excellence. Its many, many seafood restaurants are also big crowd pullers, and are a speciality of Brussels, along with comics and art and gothic architecture. Brussels defines variety and has it all - cobblestone alleys, forests all around, baroque guildhalls, street side cafes, picturesque medieval streets, lively squares, beautiful boulevards, spacious parks, the magnificent Grand Place, and an active cultural life - this city has to be experienced to be believed.
- MannheimMannheim is colourful, diverse, captivating, experimental – and never boring. Public and private venues such as the Alte Feuerwache, Capitol, Rosengarten and the SAP Arena all help maintain a thriving arts scene, as do the festivals and numerous events arranged by private cultural organisations. Boosted by the presence of institutions such as the University of Music and Performing Arts, Baden-Württemberg Pop Academy, the University of Applied Sciences and the Independent Art Academy, creativity flourishes in Mannheim on an almost unparalleled scale.
- InnsbruckMany visitors holidaying here find that purchasing the 'Club Innsbruck' card is a good way to save money if you intend to sightsee and visit a number of the main tourist attractions and museums. The Club Innsbruck card not only provides free entrance to attractions, but also allows tourists to use public transport as much as they require, without the need to purchase tickets. Those with the Club Innsbruck card may also be pleased to take advantage of the free guided mountain hikes that they will be entitled to. Others may prefer to sightsee onboard the city's hop-on, hop-off Sightseer bus, which passes countless tourist attractions en route, such as the Alpine Zoo (Alpenzoo) and the Triumphal Arch (Triumphpforte), and departs every 30 minutes between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, from the Hauptbahnhof.
- SwitzerlandSwitzerland is a dream destination in Europe. Famous for its stunning Alpine scenery, Switzerland has been immortalized in movies such as the evergreen musical film - The Sound of Music. Other than the spectacular Alps, Switzerland has many attractions. These include forests with nature trails and hiking paths, lovely lakes, ancient cities, which are beautifully preserved, scenic countryside with picturesque meadows and farms. The architecture and culture of Switzerland have been influenced by the heritage of France, Italy and Germany. This can be seen in the monuments, palaces and castles on journeys through Switzerland with
Wonder Earth Tour.
Day - 1 India - Paris- Brussels
Assemble at International Airport to board your Flight for Paris. Arrive Paris and transfer to Brussels by Coach. Later check in to the hotel. Later proceed for Brussels City Tour(Guided) visiting Mannekin Pis, The Grand Palace, Town Hall and Municipal Museum. Dinner & Overnight at Belgium. (L, D)
Day - 2 Brussels - Amsterdam (Excursion)
After breakfast proceed for Amsterdam City tour (Guided) visiting Dam Square, Royal Palace, Dutch Shoe Factory & Cheese factory. Later we will take you for Amsterdam Canal Cruise (included). Return back to Brussels. Dinner & overnight at Belgium. (B, D)
Day - 3 Brussels - St boppard - Heidelberg - Mannheim
After breakfast proceed to proceed for River Cruises from St. Boppard to St. Goar as you travel up the calm waters, witness the Medieval Castles & beautiful Vineyards. Then proceed to Heidelberg Orientation tour & visit Heidelberg Castle. Later proceed for dinner & check in to hotel & Overnight at hotel. (B, D)
Day - 4 Mannheim - Innsbruck
After breakfast proceed to Innsbruck. Arrive Innsbruck & proceed for orientation city tour & visit to Swarovski Crystal. Dinner and Overnight at Innsbruck. (B, D)
Day - 5 Innsbruck - Switzerland
After morning Breakfast Proceed for Zurich, after reach Zurich, Lunch then guided City Tour of commercial Capital of Switzerland.. Dinner & Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L, D)
Day - 6 Switzerland - Bern -( Lucerne) Interlaken
- Today proceed for Bern city tour (Guided) & chocolate factory.After Lunch Proceed to Interlaken. Orientation Tour of Interlaken, take your Dinner , Overnight at Switzerland. (B,L, D)
Day - 7 Switzerland - Engelberg-Lucerne (Excursion to Mt. Titlis)
After breakfast proceed for the excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer (included) where we take Rotair, the World’s first rotating Cable Car to the summit of Mt. Titlis rising to 10,000 ft. for a Panoramic view of the Swiss Alps.after that . Later proceed to Lucerne Orientation City Tour - Explore this beautiful town’s history, churches, bridges, narrow streets, towers, squares, and of course, Lucerne's trademark, the Chapel Bridge with Water Tower. Also to visit Shops Of Swiss Watches & Chocolates Dinner and Overnight at Switzerland. (B, D)
Day - 8 Switzerland -Rhine Falls, Black Forest & Titisee
After breakfast proceed to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls with Boat Ride. Then visit to black forest & Titisee for free time to enjoy live music, shopping & you can have your lunch. Later proceed for dinner & overnight stay at Switzerland. (B,L, D)
Day - 9 Switzerland-Day Free
After breakfast free for leisure time. Later proceed for dinner & overnight stay at Switzerland. (B, D)
Day - 10 Switzerland - Paris
early morning Breakfast proceed for paris, enjoy scenic Drive, arrive Paris, Check in Hotel, evening free for relax, Dinner & Overnight at Paris. (B,L, D)
Day - 11 Paris - DisneyLand
After breakfast proceed to Disneyland . Dinner and Overnight at Paris. (B,L, D)
Day - 12 Paris
After breakfast proceed for a city tour visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, driving down the Champs Elysees, past the Arc De Triomphe to Place De La Concorde, pause for a while at the Trocadero to capture your best shots of the Eiffel Tower. Drive by the river Seine to the Eiffel Tower for an imposing view of Paris from the 3rd Level. Later proceed for the Seine River cruise. Dinner & Overnight at Paris. (B,L, D)
Day - 13 Paris - India
After breakfast check out of the hotel. Proceed to the Airport for your Flight back home. (B)
Mini Europe Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare with Taxes.
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Van Belle Or Similar 3 Star Hotel at Brussels.
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Ramada Or Similar 3 Star Hotel at Innsbruck.
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotel Mercure Or Similar 3 star hotel at Mannheim.
- 1 Night Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotel Novotel or Similar 3 Star Hotel at Switzerland.
- Meals: 5 Breakfast, 2 Lunch/Packaged Lunch & 5 Indian Dinners.
- Orientation Tour of Brussels with Photo stops at Grand Place.
- Visit to Manneken Pis Statue in Brussels.
- Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Wooden Shoe Factory in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Cheese Factory in Amsterdam.
- Visit to Black Forest in Heidelberg.
- Visit to Drubba Cuckoo Clock Factory in Heidelberg.
- Enjoy St. Goar – St. Boppard Cruise.
- orientation city tour.
- orientation city tour.
- visit to Swarovski Crystal.
- Guided tour in Zurich.
- Schengen Visa Fees.
- Overseas Mediclaim upto 59 years of age.
- All Transfers & Tours by PVT Coach with guide.
- Service of Professional Tour Escort / Local English Speaking Representative from Wonder Earth Tour.
Mini Europe Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST extra as applicable on all above Rates.
- Tips @ 2 Euro Per Person Per Day.
- Optional Sight Seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Mineral water, Laundry Charge, Telephone Calls, Porterage Charge etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
Mini Europe Tour Package Notes
- If any increase in the rate of Euro will charge extra.
- Tour Cost based on group of 30 Adult Passengers.
- Other Terms / Conditions as per Important Information
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- High season surcharge applicable.
- Lunch, Mediclaim & Wonder Earth Tour Tour Escort will only be provided if group size is more than 30 pax.
- Pan Card is compulsory for all International Adult traveller.
Mini Europe Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax & Forex will be applicable.
- One can enroll His/Her name for the tour by paying 50% of the total tour cost for any tour as advance. The balance amount must be paid at least 45 days before schedule date of departure of the tour, without waiting for reminder from our side.
- Tourist travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representative or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, etc. During the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- The operator also reserves the right to cancel or change date or alter the routes, carriers, time table, itinerary and hotel accommodation with or without prior notice.
- Any increase in Train / Air / Bus / Visa / Cruise fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passenger who creates trouble for the management or to other fellow passengers.
- During sight seeing we will take the vehicle to certain limit or to the permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers only.
- We always try to provide excellent services to our beloved passenger. Even though if any passenger has any complain or claim it must be given in writing to our office within 15 days after completion of the tour. No complain or claim will be entertained after such period.
- Refunds if any will be given after a period of 10 days from the date admissible claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque and only against original Receipts. Hotels are subject to changes without Prior Notice.
- Timing mentioned for the journey are only estimated for the sake of knowledge. There are frequent changes of delay in arrival at the destination due to various reasons.
- The seats in the bus are allotted on
First come First Serve basisat the time of booking of the tour.
- All disputes / legal claims are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress. (No cot)
- In case of postponement of Inbound Journey a date change charges shall be applicable.
- Any Govt. Tax levied must be bourne by the passengers only.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- There is no REFUND payable for unutilized services during the course of tour. This includes meals, sight seeing, optional tours, hotels, etc.
- Wonder Earth Tour acts as a representative of the passenger to apply Visa on his behalf with all the relevant documents as per the rules of the respective consulates. It is the passenger responsibility to comply with all the requirements of the respective consulates and obtain the Visa. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional expenses incurred due to non - availability of Visa, error in dates of Visa granted or scanned photograph on the Visa. In case of refusal of Visa all cancellation charges will be applicable including the non - refundable booking amount.
- If any Airline is delayed or Canceled, Wonder Earth Tour is not responsible for any compensation for Hotels, Meals, Sight Seeing or any other claim.
- We are travel agent and holiday organizers only and act as agent for clients on one side and the operators of various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline and other services like transport, services of guide(s) or any individual services etc. Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the hotel, airlines, guide services, transport services, opening of the sight seeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility and shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages, etc. Caused by the act of default or employees of such Independent contractors and also consequences arising out of the natural calamities, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in any services of all concerned and for any act of commission or commission errors, etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damages / claim financial compensation and any liability in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or any other events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%