Kerala Tour Package
₹12699/ per person
Cochin - Munnar - Thakkady - Alleppy - Kovalam
- 6 Nights/ 7 Days
- Availability 11 Dec, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Kerala Tour Package Destination Details
- CochinSituated on the south-west coast of India, Kochi or Cochin is a bustling commercial port city with a trading history that dates back to at least 600 years. Called as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, the city is the financial, commercial and industrial capital of Kerala.A gaggle of islands interconnected by ferries, this cosmopolitan town has upmarket stores, art galleries and some of the finest heritage accommodations. In a true vintage-meets-future fashion, pubs, restaurants, shopping hubs and futuristic stores crowd Ernakulum, Jew Town and Fort Kochi while palaces, beaches, temples and heritage sites marking their presence too. Kochi is also an important place to see Kathakali and Kalarippayattu performances and annual Biennale Festival.
- MunnarMunnar is a popular hill-station of Kerala perched at an altitude of 1600 metres in the Western Ghats. Famous for its tea estates, various shades of green, blankets of mist and craggy peaks, Munnar is aptly known as the 'Kashmir of South India'.Situated on the banks of three rivers- Madupetti, Nallathanni and Periavaru, Munnar is also blessed with natural view-points apart from the tea-plantations. Munnar is divided into Old Munnar, where the tourist information office is, and Munnar, where the bus station and most guest houses are located. The Eravikulam National Park, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and tea plantations are its major attractions.
- ThekkadyHome to the country's largest Tiger Reserve- Periyar, Thekkady is a great way to enjoy a jungle vacation.Periyar National Park, being a major attraction, is one place where you can enjoy bamboo rafting in the catchment area of Mullaiperiyar Dam, hiking, and in the midst of the wilderness, shopping! Popular for its good eating joints, you can also enjoy its vast stretches of spice gardens and various adventure sports. You can also enjoy a night trek in the wilderness of Periyar. The early morning ride in the boat within the sanctuary is an extremely awesome experience and you might be able to spot wild elephants, bisons, wild boars, various kinds of birds, etc. Anakarra is also located nearby which is a great place to enjoy nature. Murikaddy is located around 5 km from the city and is famous for coffee and spices plantations. Chellar Kovil is another area located nearby with a lot of picturesque waterfalls and cascades. Mangala Devi Temple, located at an altitude of 1337 m and at a distance of around 15km from Thekkady opens only on the Chitra Pournami Festival.
- AlleppeyCalled Alappuzha, Alleppey is a city in the South Indian state of Kerala. Bordering the Laccadive Sea, it is known for its wide network of interlinking, palm-fringed canals called backwaters and rejuvenating Ayurvedic resorts. Allepey is also popular for its Houseboat cruises that pass through the serene backwaters, where you can catch glimpses of green paddy fields, choir making activities, beautiful avifauna and witness the life of locals in Kerala. Towards the shore lies the Alleppey beach in the Arabian Sea, a beautiful example of the gems you’d find along the Malabar Coast. The appeal of this beach is only amplified by the history attached to it, and a walk down the 137-year old pier is a must. Be sure to catch a traditional snake boat race in the months of August and September and try out some toddy (palm wine) at a local toddy shop for adding a touch of authenticity to your travel experience in Allepey.
- KovalamKovalam is an idyllic coastal town located around 13 km from Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala. Famous for its three adjacent crescent-shaped shallow water and low tidal beaches, Kovalam is dotted with resorts and ayurvedic massage centres.Earlier a fishing village, Kovalam started attracting tourists in the 1930s and shot to fame in the hippie epoch of 1970s. It still sees the influx of tourists from Israel and Europe. Ayurvedic treatments and massages are one of its most popular indulgences along with yoga, meditation as well as other cultural activities. Kovalam perhaps comes full circle as it is also a shopping destination given the rich spices, wooden statues and handicrafts that can make popular takeaways.
Le CelestiumNear Tea County Hotel, Colony Road, Munnar Munnar
Set in a prime location of Munnar, Leisure Inn - Le Celestium puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. All the necessary facilities, including 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, are at hand. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen, carpeting, clothes rack, dressing room, fireplace. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including massage, garden. Leisure Inn - Le Celestium combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Munnar unforgettable.
Pagoda ResortsCCNB Road Near Kallupalam Chungam Alleppey
The 3-star Pagoda Resorts offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Alleppey. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pagoda Resorts. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Take a break from a long day and make use of fitness center, outdoor pool, massage, garden, steamroom. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Pagoda Resorts.
Hawah Beach ResortLight House Beach, Vizhinjam Kovalam
Stop at Hawah Beach Resort to discover the wonders of Kovalam. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. To be found at the hotel are Wi-Fi in public areas, room service, airport transfer, family room, car hire. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like air conditioning, fan, television, satellite/cable TV, shower. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including massage. Discover all Kovalam has to offer by making Hawah Beach Resort your base.
Day 1 Cochin - Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 2 Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar
Day 3 Munnar - Thekkady
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4 Thekkady - Alleppey
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey. Check in at the resort. Later proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise (Optional – Own Cost) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages. Overnight stay at Alleppey
Day 5 Alleppey - Kovalam
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kovalam. . On arrival at Kovalam check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Relax at the resort/Spend the time at beach side. Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 6 Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum city tour. Visit Padmanaba swamy temple, Trivandrum museum, zoo and Veli tourist village etc. Evening back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 7 Kovalam - Return
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport / Railway Station for return journey with Sweet memories of your Holidays with
Wonder Earth Tour.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 16,999.00||₹ 14,199.00||₹ 12,699.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 8,799.00||₹ 8,799.00||₹ 8,799.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 16,999.00||₹ 14,199.00||₹ 12,699.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 6,999.00||₹ 6,999.00||₹ 6,999.00|
Kerala Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- 2 Nights Munnar - The New Munnar Summer Castle or SIMILAR
- 1 Night Thekkady - Spice Valley Resort or SIMILAR
- 1 Night Alleppey - Pagoda Resort or Similar
- 2 Nights Kovalam - Hawah Beach Resort or SIMILAR
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel at respective hotels during stay.
- All transfers and sight seeing by A/c. Vehicle
- Child below 5 years complimentary.
Kerala Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
Kerala Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge will be applicable for weekends and public holidays.
- All Above Rates are Valid till 31st March 2021. (Except 10th Nov to 20th Nov & 20 Dec. 2020 to 10 Jan 2021).
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
Kerala Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%