North East (Super Deluxe) Tour Package
₹33650/ per person
Darjeeling - Pelling - Gangtok
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 30 Oct, 2020
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Day 1 NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport - Darjeeling (About 90 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling, is one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts in the World. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling. (D)
Day 2 Darjeeling (Local sight seeing)
Early Morning (at 0400 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Temple. Evening free (walking tour of mall - suggested). Overnight stay Darjeeling. (B, D)
Day 3 Darjeeling - Mirik Excursion
After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Orange Orchards, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates enhance the Surroundings here. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling. (B, D)
Day 4 Darjeeling - Pelling & sight seeing (About 85 kms/3 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Pelling. On arrival check-in to your hotel afternoon visit Rimbi Falls, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake, Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling. (B, D)
Day 5 Pelling - Gangtok
This morning take the transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check into your hotel & rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (B, D)
Day 6 Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir)
Start for a half day excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) 52 kms from Gangtok city. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (B, D)
Day 7 Gangtok (Local Sightseeing)
Go for a half day local SightSeeing Tour covering Rumtek Monastery, Dro-dul Chorten, Research Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom, and Flower Show. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (B, D)
Day 8 Gangtok - NJP Railway station/ IXB airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey. (B)
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 33,650.00||₹ 33,650.00||₹ 33,650.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 23,550.00||₹ 23,550.00||₹ 23,550.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 33,650.00||₹ 33,650.00||₹ 33,650.00|
|Child 5-11 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 16,850.00||₹ 16,850.00||₹ 16,850.00|
North East (Super Deluxe) Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels in twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel at respective hotels during stay.
- All transfers and sight seeing by Non A/c. Vehicle.
North East (Super Deluxe) Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes".
- GST @5% extra applicable on all above rates.
North East (Super Deluxe) Tour Package Notes
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before Booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Rooms are subject to availability at the time of actual booking
- Above Rates are Valid up to 31 March 2021. (Except 10 Nov. to 10 Jan 2021)
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
North East (Super Deluxe) Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%