Mayfair Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Yarlam Lachung Tour Package
₹52999/ per person
Kalimpong - Gangtok - Lachung - Gangtok
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 19 Aug, 2021
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Mayfair Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Yarlam Lachung Tour Package Destination Details
- KalimpongKalimpong is a virgin hill station in West Bengal renowned for its panoramic valley views, Buddhists monasteries and churches and Tibetan handicrafts etc.50 minutes east of Darjeeling, Kalimpong is a hill station on the foothills of Shivalik ranges at an altitude of 1250 m overlooking the Teesta Valley. People say that the area was ruled by Bhutanese kings and was a forward post of the Bhutanese Army till the 19th century. Dotted with ancient Buddhist monasteries, centuries old churches and exquisite revered temples Kalimpong marks the Bhutanese history till it was wrested by British rulers. The Jang Dong Palriffo Brang (Monastery), Thongsa Gompa (Bhutanese Monastery) are some famous places to visit. Also make sure to visit the flower markets famous for its orchids and lovely bright flowers.
- GangtokNestled in the mountains, this beautiful capital city of Sikkim, Gangtok is famous for its natural beauty and Buddhist monasteries. One can enjoy the view of the entire range of Kanchenjunga from this serene hill station. Indian Nepalis, Lepchas, and Bhutias are the major population in the city.The languages spoken are Nepalese, Hindi and English. The weather is pleasant throughout the year.
Places to Visit in GangtokGangtok is full of places that offer majestic views which will leave you awestruck. Below we have compiled a list of best places to visit in Gangtok.
- Nathu la pass
- Rumtek Monastery
- Tsomgo Lake
- Do Drul Chorten
- Flower exhibition centre
- Enchey monastery
- Kabi longstok
- Reshi Hot springs
- Hanuman Tok
- Ganesh Tok
- Baba mandir
- Tsuk la Khang monastery
- Banjhakri Falls
- Ranka Monastery
- Seven Sisters waterfalls
- Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary
- LachungLachung, a tourist hotspot situated in North Sikkim is a splendid destination that is sited at the spot where two tributaries Lachung and Lachen meet. This town is a popular tourist attraction because of the many waterfalls that gush in this area. Glimpses of snow covered mountains can also be caught from this place and offer a spectacular sight. Lachung is also a preferred base to visit the famous Yumthang Valley, quite a landmark in Sikkim's tourism scene.Lachung is a small town in Sikkim which has majestic mountains all around that tempt tourists to travel here every year. It is that beautiful town of Sikkim which has several snow covered mountains, sparkling streams, peaks, amazing waterfalls and much more. It is the perfect tourist spot which guarantees you pleasurable holidays amidst apple orchards, peaches and apricots. The market in Lachung is filled with handicrafts such as exquisitely woven rugs and blankets that make this town ideal for shopping sprees. Lachung means 'Small Mountain ', and it gets this name as it is outlined by majestic mountains.
MAYFAIR Himalayan Spa ResortUpper Cart Road, Kalimpong Khasmmaha Kalimpong
MAYFAIR Himalayan Spa Resort is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Kalimpong. The property offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. All the necessary facilities, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, private check in/check out, are at hand. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as flat screen television, air purifier, bathroom phone, clothes rack, free welcome drink. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room, or take advantage of the fitness center, outdoor pool, spa, massage, children's playground. For reliable service and professional staff, MAYFAIR Himalayan Spa Resort caters to your needs.
Yarlam ResortDeorali Girls' School Road, P.O. Tadong Lachung
Stop at Yarlam Resort to discover the wonders of Lachung. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. All the necessary facilities, including 24-hour room service, car park, room service, airport transfer, family room, are at hand. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, mirror, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, heating. Recuperate from a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of your room or take advantage of the hotel's recreational facilities, including massage. Convenience and comfort makes Yarlam Resort the perfect choice for your stay in Lachung.
Mayfair Spa Resort & CasinoLower Samdur Block, Ranipool Gangtok
Set in a prime location of Gangtok, Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. 24-hour room service, casino, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas are just some of the facilities on offer. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Access to the hotel's hot tub, fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool, indoor pool will further enhance your satisfying stay. Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Gangtok unforgettable.
Day 1 NJP RLY STN/ IXB AIRPORT - KALIMPONG (ABOUT 85 KMS/3 HRS)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Kalimpong - Kalimpong is a pretty hill station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air about it. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel at Kalimpong.
Day 2 KALIMPONG - SIGHTSEEING (ABOUT 80 KMS /3 HRS)
After early breakfast visit Durpin monastery, Mangal Dham, Delo Hill, Dr. Grahams Home & Flowers Nurseries back to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kalimpong.
Day 3 KALIMPONG - GANGTOK (ABOUT 80 KMS /3 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Gangtok-
The Capital City of Sikkim. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 4 GANGTOK - LACHUNG (ABOUT 125 KMS / 6 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Lachung (altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours. Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Naga Water Falls. Reach Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight halt at Lachung hotel.
Day 5 LACHUNG -YUMTHANG EXCURSION (24 KM. & 11,800 FT)
Early Morning after breakfast drive for 24 km to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the Yaks & winter playgrounds of Yetis. On the way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel for lunchby own cost . Afternoon free to stroll around Lachung village. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at hotel at Lachung.
Day 6 LACHUNG- GANGTOK (ABOUT 125 KMS/6 HRS)
After breakfast drive for Gangtok , enroute witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. On arrival at check-in to your hotel at Gangtok. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 7 GANGTOK
After breakfast excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 8 GANGTOK - DEPARTURE
GANGTOK - NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT (130KMS/4 HRS): -- Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast transfer to Njp Stn or IXB Airport for the return journey.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 62,999.00||₹ 56,999.00||₹ 52,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 41,999.00||₹ 42,000.00||₹ 41,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 51,999.00||₹ 46,999.00||₹ 51,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Mayfair Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Yarlam Lachung Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Stay at Kalimpong - MAYFAIR Himalayan Spa Resort
- 1 Night Stay at Gangtok - The Fern Denzong Hotel & Spa Gangtok Sikkim
- 2 Nights Stay at Lachung - Yarlam Resort
- 2 Nights Stay at Gangtok - Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Exclusive AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Vehicle.
Mayfair Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Yarlam Lachung Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Any Air Fare/Train far
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks, cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Nathula Pass / Zero Point
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Mayfair Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Yarlam Lachung Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "website" before booking the Tour.
- All Above Rates are Valid till 30th March,2022.( Except Diwali & New year Period )
- Rates Calculated on Base Category of Hotel Room.
- All Above Rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Mayfair Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Yarlam Lachung Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%