North East Tour Package
₹25999/ per person
Gangtok - Lachen - Lachung - Darjeeling
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 19 Dec, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
North East Tour Package Destination Details
- GangtokNestled in the mountains, this beautiful capital city of Sikkim, Gangtok is famous for its natural beauty and Buddhist monasteries. One can enjoy the view of the entire range of Kanchenjunga from this serene hill station. Indian Nepalis, Lepchas, and Bhutias are the major population in the city.The languages spoken are Nepalese, Hindi and English. The weather is pleasant throughout the year.
Places to Visit in GangtokGangtok is full of places that offer majestic views which will leave you awestruck. Below we have compiled a list of best places to visit in Gangtok.
- Nathu la pass
- Rumtek Monastery
- Tsomgo Lake
- Do Drul Chorten
- Flower exhibition centre
- Enchey monastery
- Kabi longstok
- Reshi Hot springs
- Hanuman Tok
- Ganesh Tok
- Baba mandir
- Tsuk la Khang monastery
- Banjhakri Falls
- Ranka Monastery
- Seven Sisters waterfalls
- Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary
- LachungLachung, a tourist hotspot situated in North Sikkim is a splendid destination that is sited at the spot where two tributaries Lachung and Lachen meet. This town is a popular tourist attraction because of the many waterfalls that gush in this area. Glimpses of snow covered mountains can also be caught from this place and offer a spectacular sight. Lachung is also a preferred base to visit the famous Yumthang Valley, quite a landmark in Sikkim's tourism scene.Lachung is a small town in Sikkim which has majestic mountains all around that tempt tourists to travel here every year. It is that beautiful town of Sikkim which has several snow covered mountains, sparkling streams, peaks, amazing waterfalls and much more. It is the perfect tourist spot which guarantees you pleasurable holidays amidst apple orchards, peaches and apricots. The market in Lachung is filled with handicrafts such as exquisitely woven rugs and blankets that make this town ideal for shopping sprees. Lachung means 'Small Mountain ', and it gets this name as it is outlined by majestic mountains.
- DarjeelingJaw-dropping locales, mesmerising sunrises, the untouched beauty of the hills, the old-world charm of the past, and the welcoming smiles of the local people all add up to make Darjeeling one of the most beautiful hill stations in Eastern part of India. Spread over a steep mountain ridge, nestled amidst acres of lush green tea plantations, Darjeeling stands at the height of 2,050 meters above sea level, thus boasting of cool climes all year round. This scenic hill station is the perfect getaway for a romantic honeymoon and is just around 700 kilometres away from Kolkata.A respite from the hot and humid summers of India, Darjeeling is a popular tourist destination in North-East India. Providing a heady mixture of splendid tea gardens on rolling mountain slopes, meandering toy train rides through the picturesque city, and delectable traditional Tibetan cuisine, Darjeeling works wonders to cater to the gorgeous panorama of the Himalayas.There is a reason the city is known as the 'Queen of the Himalayas'. The lush green slopes dotted with women plucking tea leaves is a sight as mesmerising as no other. There are over 86 tea estates in Darjeeling that are responsible for producing the worldwide famous 'Darjeeling Tea'. Have a cup of locally brewed chai at the tea estate, or get down amidst the plantations to pluck a few tea leaves yourself, you are free to take your pick!A previous summer capital of India under the British Raj, Darjeeling has come off age as one of the most sought after hill stations in India. Famous for its beautiful tea plantations and the quality of Darjeeling tea, Darjeeling is a delight for all kind of tourists. The toy train established back in 1881, still runs in this part and is also one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Beautiful colonial architecture including mansions and churches dot this little beautiful town. Filled with people from Tibet, Nepal, nearby Indian states and the Gorkhas, Darjeeling is brimming with cultural diversity. The third highest peak in the world and the highest in India, the Kanchenjunga peak is clearly visible from here and you can enjoy a panoramic view of the peak. Some of Darjeeling's most popular attractions include monasteries, botanical gardens, a zoo, and the Darjeeling-Rangeet Valley Passenger Ropeway cable car which happens to be the longest Asian cable car. Darjeeling is a wonderful place to walk around and explore the tea estates, villages, and markets.
Hotel Blue Pine LachenLachen north Sikkim. Lachen
The 3-star Hotel Blue Pine Lachen offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Lachen. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your stay a pleasant experience. Daily housekeeping, fireplace, car park, room service, family room are there for guest's enjoyment. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with complimentary tea, fireplace, mirror, slippers, sofa. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort make Hotel Blue Pine Lachen the perfect choice for your stay in Lachen.
Udaan Nirvana Resort DarjeelingC. R. Das Road Below Chowrasta (The Mall) Darjeeling, West Bengal Darjeeling
Central Nirvana Resort Darjeeling is a popular choice amongst travelers in Darjeeling, whether exploring or just passing through. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. All the necessary facilities, including chapel, daily housekeeping, postal service, taxi service, room service, are at hand. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer flat screen television, free welcome drink, linens, mirror, sewing kit to ensure a restful night. To enhance guests' stay, the property offers recreational facilities such as children's playground. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Central Nirvana Resort Darjeeling.
Day 1 BAGDOGRA AIRPORT- GANGTOK (125 kms / 4 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 GANGTOK (TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE)
After breakfast start for a day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), 34 km from Gangtok city & Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight at a hotel in Gangtok.
Day 3 GANGTOK -LACHEN (ABOUT 125 KMS / 6 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Lachen (altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours.. Reach Lachen by evening. Overnight halt at Lachen.
Day 4 LACHEN - GURUDONGMAR EXCURSION - LACHUNG
After breakfast drive to Gurudongmar Lake(17800 ft) via Chopta Valley & Thangu. Back to Hotel for lunch, after lunch transfer to Lachung. Overnight at Hotel at Lachung.
Day 5 LACHUNG -YUMTHANG EXCURSION (24 KM. & 11,800 FT)
Early Morning drive to Yumthang - Valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the Yaks & winter playgrounds of Yetis. On the way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch. LACHUNG - GANGTOK (ABOUT 125KMS/6 HRS) After that departure for the Gangtok enroute witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. On arrival at check-in to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 6 GANGTOK - DARJEELING (ABOUT 80 KMS /4 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Darjeeling (6800 ft.) is one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts in the world known as the Queen of the Hills. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 7 DARJEELING
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchenzonga, and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountainerring Institute, PNZ Zoological Park, (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetean Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view) and back to hotel.. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
Day 8 DARJEELING - BAGDOGRA AIRPORT (ABOUT 90 kms / 3 HRS)
After breakfast check out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 31,999.00||₹ 27,999.00||₹ 25,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 24,999.00||₹ 24,999.00||₹ 24,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 36,999.00||₹ 36,999.00||₹ 36,999.00|
|Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O...||₹ 22,999.00||₹ 22,999.00||₹ 10,999.00|
|Child 2-4 yrs. (W/O ...||₹ 10,999.00||₹ 10,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
North East Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay at Gangtok -Rufina Pinasa Residency or Similar
- 1 Night Hotel Stay at Lachen -- Rufina Blue Pine or Similar
- 1 Night Hotel Stay at Lachung - Rufina Lachen Deezong or Similar
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay at Darjeeling -- Sumi Vista/Pine Tree / Udaan Nirvana (Veg) or Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel at respective hotels during stay.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing on Disposal basis.
North East Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- Nathula pass
- Zero Point
- Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
- Train / Air fare.
- Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes"
North East Tour Package Notes
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before Booking the Tour.
- Hotels and Flights are subject to availability at the time of actual booking
- Above Rates are Valid till 30 Oct 2023. .
- During Festival and Connecting Govt. Holidays above rates not applicable.
North East Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%