Summit Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Lachung Tour Package
₹30999/ per person
Kalimpong - Gangtok - Lachung - Gangtok
- 7 Nights/ 8 Days
- Availability 16 Oct, 2023
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a approx full refund, excluding service fees.
Summit Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Lachung Tour Package Destination Details
- KalimpongKalimpong is a virgin hill station in West Bengal renowned for its panoramic valley views, Buddhists monasteries and churches and Tibetan handicrafts etc.50 minutes east of Darjeeling, Kalimpong is a hill station on the foothills of Shivalik ranges at an altitude of 1250 m overlooking the Teesta Valley. People say that the area was ruled by Bhutanese kings and was a forward post of the Bhutanese Army till the 19th century. Dotted with ancient Buddhist monasteries, centuries old churches and exquisite revered temples Kalimpong marks the Bhutanese history till it was wrested by British rulers. The Jang Dong Palriffo Brang (Monastery), Thongsa Gompa (Bhutanese Monastery) are some famous places to visit. Also make sure to visit the flower markets famous for its orchids and lovely bright flowers.
- GangtokNestled in the mountains, this beautiful capital city of Sikkim, Gangtok is famous for its natural beauty and Buddhist monasteries. One can enjoy the view of the entire range of Kanchenjunga from this serene hill station. Indian Nepalis, Lepchas, and Bhutias are the major population in the city.The languages spoken are Nepalese, Hindi and English. The weather is pleasant throughout the year.
Places to Visit in GangtokGangtok is full of places that offer majestic views which will leave you awestruck. Below we have compiled a list of best places to visit in Gangtok.
- Nathu la pass
- Rumtek Monastery
- Tsomgo Lake
- Do Drul Chorten
- Flower exhibition centre
- Enchey monastery
- Kabi longstok
- Reshi Hot springs
- Hanuman Tok
- Ganesh Tok
- Baba mandir
- Tsuk la Khang monastery
- Banjhakri Falls
- Ranka Monastery
- Seven Sisters waterfalls
- Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary
- LachungLachung, a tourist hotspot situated in North Sikkim is a splendid destination that is sited at the spot where two tributaries Lachung and Lachen meet. This town is a popular tourist attraction because of the many waterfalls that gush in this area. Glimpses of snow covered mountains can also be caught from this place and offer a spectacular sight. Lachung is also a preferred base to visit the famous Yumthang Valley, quite a landmark in Sikkim's tourism scene.Lachung is a small town in Sikkim which has majestic mountains all around that tempt tourists to travel here every year. It is that beautiful town of Sikkim which has several snow covered mountains, sparkling streams, peaks, amazing waterfalls and much more. It is the perfect tourist spot which guarantees you pleasurable holidays amidst apple orchards, peaches and apricots. The market in Lachung is filled with handicrafts such as exquisitely woven rugs and blankets that make this town ideal for shopping sprees. Lachung means 'Small Mountain ', and it gets this name as it is outlined by majestic mountains.
Summit Alpine ResortLachung Lachung
Set in a prime location of Lachung, Summit Alpine Resort puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Featuring a satisfying list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at Summit Alpine Resort. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer towels, wooden/parqueted flooring, umbrella, linens, wake-up service to ensure a restful night. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Summit Alpine Resort combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Lachung unforgettable.
Summit Golden Crescent Resort & SpaNear Sichey Co-operative Taxi stand, Lower Sichey, Gangtok, Sikkim Gangtok
The 4-star Summit Hotel Golden Crescent offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Gangtok. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are there for guest's enjoyment. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find towels, television LCD/plasma screen, mirror, internet access wireless, internet access wireless (complimentary). Access to the hotel's sauna, spa, massage will further enhance your satisfying stay. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Summit Hotel Golden Crescent.
Summit Barsana Resort & SpaBarsana Road,Upper Cart Road Kalimpong
Summit Barsana Resort & Spa is a popular choice amongst travelers in Kalimpong, whether exploring or just passing through. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, fireplace. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer television LCD/plasma screen, mirror, towels, internet access wireless, internet access wireless (complimentary) to ensure a restful night. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including fitness center, spa, massage, children's playground, garden, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. Convenience and comfort makes Summit Barsana Resort & Spa the perfect choice for your stay in Kalimpong.
Day 1 NJP RLY STN/ IXB AIRPORT - KALIMPONG (ABOUT 85 KMS/3 HRS)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Kalimpong - Kalimpong is a pretty hill station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air about it. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel at Kalimpong.
Day 2 KALIMPONG - SIGHTSEEING (ABOUT 80 KMS /3 HRS)
After early breakfast visit Durpin monastery, Mangal Dham, Delo Hill, Dr. Grahams Home & Flowers Nurseries back to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kalimpong.
Day 3 KALIMPONG - GANGTOK (ABOUT 80 KMS /3 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Gangtok-
The Capital City of Sikkim. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 4 GANGTOK - LACHUNG (ABOUT 125 KMS / 6 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Lachung (altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours. Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Naga Water Falls. Reach Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight halt at Lachung hotel.
Day 5 LACHUNG -YUMTHANG EXCURSION (24 KM. & 11,800 FT)
Early Morning after breakfast drive for 24 km to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the Yaks & winter playgrounds of Yetis. On the way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel for lunchby own cost . Afternoon free to stroll around Lachung village. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at hotel at Lachung.
Day 6 LACHUNG- GANGTOK (ABOUT 125 KMS/6 HRS)
After breakfast drive for Gangtok , enroute witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. On arrival at check-in to your hotel at Gangtok. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 7 GANGTOK
After breakfast excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 8 GANGTOK - DEPARTURE
GANGTOK - NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT (130KMS/4 HRS): -- Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast transfer to Njp Stn or IXB Airport for the return journey.
|2 Adults||4 Adults||6 Adults|
|Adult||₹ 39,999.00||₹ 33,999.00||₹ 30,999.00|
|Extra Person||₹ 19,999.00||₹ 18,999.00||₹ 17,999.00|
|Child 2-9 yrs. (W/O ...||₹ 11,999.00||₹ 11,999.00||₹ 11,999.00|
|Single Supplement||₹ 24,999.00||₹ 24,999.00||₹ 24,999.00|
|*Above Rates are per person|
Summit Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Lachung Tour Package Cost Includes:-
- 2 Nights Stay at Kalimpong - Summit Barsana Hotel & Spa
- 1 Night Stay at Gangtok - Summit Golden Cresent Resort & Spa
- 2 Nights Stay at Lachung - Summit Alpine Resort
- 2 Nights Stay at Gangtok - Summit Golden Cresent Resort & Spa
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Exclusive AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Vehicle.
Summit Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Lachung Tour Package Cost Excludes:-
- GST @ 5% extra applicable on all above Rates.
- Any Air Fare/Train far
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks, cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Nathula Pass / Zero Point
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Summit Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Lachung Tour Package Notes
- Above Rates are per person.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in our "Booking Form" before booking the Tour.
- All Above Rates are Valid till 30th June,2021.
- Rates Calculated on Base Category of Hotel Room.
- All Above Rates and Hotels are Subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
Summit Hotels Kalimpong Gangtok Lachung Tour Package Terms & Conditions
- Tourist can enroll His / Her / their name(s) for the tour by paying a deposit (non-refundable) of INR 5000/- per person For booking of any class in train and / or by air, additional difference amount is required. The difference should also be paid in advance. The balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure. If the balance amount is not paid before 30 days, it will be deemed as cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel the tour, alter the routes, carriers, time-tables, itinerary and accommodation without prior notice.
- Tourist travels at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liabilities or responsibilities for any damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc, during the tour howsoever it might have caused.
- It is necessary to book at least 120 days in advance before the schedule departure of the tour. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities for the railway tickets of the passengers who book with us for less than 120 days from the scheduled departure of the train. If we have to make any alternate arrangement, then the extra cost of making alternate arrangement should be borne by the passengers only.
- Berth Nos. & Coach Nos. of Railway Tickets are allotted by the computer and therefore passengers have to accept as they are given.
- There will be NO SERVICES & MEALS DURING TRAIN / BUS JOURNEYS.
- Any increase in Air / Bus Fares should be borne by the passenger only.
- We have published the names of the Hotels for each tour, even though we reserve the right to change the same, if the accommodation is not available in the Identified / Specified Hotel for the particular package tour due to reasons beyond our control. We shall make all our best efforts to shift the passengers to the Hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standards. No refund will be allowed when we have provided alternative / similar accommodation. The rooms shall be allotted as per the check-in time of the respective Hotels, and they shall have to be vacated as per the check-out time of the Hotel.
- The management reserves the right to take all necessary steps including suspending the passengers who creates trouble for the management or to the other fellow passengers.
- If due to any reason beyond our control like riots, accidents, flood, political unrest, bandh calls or any natural, or man made calamities, the tour programme needs to be changed or extended, then the additional expenditure for the same will be borne by the passengers. If any passenger has to leave the tour mid way due to any reason, then there shall be no refund for the remaining part of the tour and the expenses for returning back shall also be borne by the passengers only.
- If due to any reason beyond our control, we have to cancel some sight seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. If a tour is cancelled from our part then the cost and responsibility of organising the new tour will be of passengers only.
- Any complain regarding our services like Hotels, Bus, etc, passengers are advised to inform our office immediately by Phone / Fax so that the same can be re-addressed on the spot, no complains or refund for the same be entertained after completion of the tour.
- Any dispute / claims subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- Any change / additional Govt. Service tax levied must born by the passengers.
- Timings mentioned in the itinerary for the Bus / Flight journey are estimated only. There are frequent chances of delay in arrival / departure at destination due to various reasons.
- Postponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Preponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation and accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Child (5-11 yrs) with extra bed rate will be given only mattress in the parents room. Child up to 4 years will not be given any extra bed and no seats in train and bus.
- There will be NO refund for any unutilized service on the tour.
- We are Travel Agent and Holiday Organizers only and act as an agent for clients on one side and the operator of the various facilities on the other side in the best interest of the clients. We do not own any Hotel & do not operate or control any Airlines, other services like transport services / guides, Although we try our best to arrange and render best services yet we do not hold any responsibility on any account whatsoever of the performance of the Hotels, Airlines, Guide Services, Transport Services, opening of the sightseeing places, other services or anything else on which we do not have direct control. We do not bear any responsibility & shall not be liable, whatsoever for any dissatisfaction, loss of life and property, death, damages etc. Caused by the act or default or management or employees of such independent contractors and also any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown and facilities, accidents, negligence, delay in services of all concerned and for any act of omission or inconveniences caused in connection with the travel facility etc. We shall not be responsible for any loss / damage / claim / financial compensation and any liability in any form / in any respect and on any account whatsoever. It is advisable to take comprehensive insurance including illness, accidental or anyother events.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From the date of booking to 46 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 25%
- Between 45 days to 31 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 50%
- Between 30 days to 16 days prior to the scheduled departure of tour . . . . . 75%
- Before 15 days to 08 days of schedule departure of tour . . . . . 90%
- 07 days to the date of departure of tour . . . . . 100%